7-Ezra

I was still seeing red even after Zack pulled me off Williams. I wanted to mutilate him. To bathe in his blood. To send him to the moon goddess so unrecognizable she would not let him into her realm. It took both Zack and Alec, who showed up in time, to pin me down to the ground. However I wasn't remotely done with Williams' body. How dare the man try to hurt what was rightfully mine. To try to cause harm to my princess. I then mentally kicked myself for thinking that way. Kamille wasn't an object or a trophy for me to lay my claim on. She wasn't even mine to begin with. After a few minutes I huffed out an annoyed breath. "Get off already." I growled.

"You sure that it's safe enough to do that? You aren't going to continue to stab his already lifeless body?" Alec asked, A bit unsure of where my state of mind was currently. Smart choice considering my wolf's history of flying off the deep end. However there wouldn't be much enjoyment for either Rei or myself now. Not since Williams stopped making noise long ago. Glancing to the mess I made of his body. There wasn't much to identify him with other than teeth. My job was done. And hopefully when the council comes to assess my kill. They'll get the hint that I am not and will never be a slave dog for them. As they wanted a clean kill not a bloody massacre.

"Yes dad, Now get off." I growled again not in the mood. Both bodies that held me down were now gone allowing me to move. But as I got up I hissed in pain.

"Alpha please don't move. Let us care for that wound and stop the bleeding." Zack commented. I stopped moving to look up to Zack, about ready to make a smart ass comment when Max came over with a first aid kit. It wasn't optimal to be patched up by Max given he knew nothing of the medical field. Totally not because I refused to take my shirt off for him. Though it did make it a tad difficult for him to clean my wound. But at least it allowed me to move around a little more with it patched up, even if I was still in pain. Getting off the ground I glanced around searching for Kamille but she was nowhere in sight.

"Where is the princess?" I asked the three men who stared at me confused.

"Alpha, my sister fainted after the third or fifth time you stabbed our father." Max pointed behind me. Turning my head to see Kamille laying in the wet grass. Long golden hair tossed around her head as she slept. Creating a sunlight glow without the sun. Just a tad bit offended that no one bothered to move her. Along with nonchalantly letting her lay there as if it was natural for her to be on the cold wet grass.

"Alec, jacket now." I commanded as I stared down at her. Not letting my eyes leave her sleeping form. Rei was pacing lightly in my mind, his unnecessary worry was a bit surprising. But that was to be expected since I was to keep her safe from harm. Though his worry was warranted it still bordered possessiveness. Which was more concerning for us if he grew attached to her.

'Rei calm your pacing she's fine.' I told him. Thankfully he listened and stopped his pacing and focused on reining in his emotions. Alec returned without a word and handed me a jacket. Max moved to lift his sister putting me back on edge. Snarling my distaste of him laying a hand on her. Surprising both of us from the unexpectedness of the noise. Holding his hands up, Max slowly stepped away so to not anger me further.

"I'll get her. Go find a vehicle." I cleared my throat. Reaching down to wrap her in the jacket carefully. Lifting her up bridal style with little difficulty. It was concerning how little she weighed for her age and height. Shifting her around to rest her head comfortably on my good shoulder. As I turned to address Zack, I caught Max pulling keys from his pocket and tossed them to Alec.

"I'm leaving, Max will stay to help you out. Anyone that is willing to join the pack will be sanctioned and will have a safe journey to our territory. Those who refuse have a choice, leave the state or face their fate like Williams had done. I want everything documented for future reference if need be. I will also leave the others here in case there is conflict." I stated firmly to Zack. Not waiting for a response I turned away and followed Alec to a car. Sliding into the passenger seat as Alec held the door open for me. Making sure to not hurt Kamille in the process. Not caring if I shifted her to my bad shoulder or that she was in my lap. The one thing I wanted was to get her back to the pack house. To check and make sure that she was indeed unharmed.