9-Ezra

I awoke to my phone alarm going off and Liz stirring in my arms. Nothing new to me or the pack. Though now Rei felt a bit odd about doing something that was normal to us. As if it felt wrong to be sharing a bed with someone else. No matter how much I rationalize that Liz was like a sister. Or that we weren't even in a bed it just wasn't right. I turned the alarm off as the screen read four-thirty in the morning. With a sigh I rose to my feet, making sure not to wake up Liz. Or the others that laid about the room. Continuing with my routine of washing up and getting dressed. Treading down stairs, taking them two steps at a time. Then down to the basement where I bumped into Alec along the way.

"Long night?" I asked with a smirk. He grumbled tiredly before sighing.

"I know what you are going to say and yes, I need to chill with the whole mating thing." He huffed as he opened the door to the basement.

"Actually I was going to say that we need to sound proof your room. But that works too." I laughed out. We started stretching to prepare for our training. "You know I might have to do that for everyone just in case." I joked before getting into my stance. Alec grumbling under his breath as he did so too. We were in mid-fight when the others decided to show up for training. Watching on in awe as Alec and I collided out fists into each other's shoulders. The only difference in this training session was the fact that I fell over in pain. Howling as a sharp burn scorched through my left shoulder from the inside. The same shoulder that I had injured just the other day. Alec rushed over to me concerned for my well being.

"Shit is it your wound? I thought it healed already." He asked in a rush to pull my shirt off. Sure enough my wound wasn't healed. Crimson blood stained the bandage and was now slowly running down my back. "Zack get Will, it's not looking good for Alpha." Without any hesitation Zack bolted out of the room in search for the young doctor. Alec used my shirt to apply pressure as he continuously apologized. My cries becoming worse as the pressure only caused the burning to increase.

I tried to move away only to be shoved down by Alec. He sat atop of my back while Liz came rushing in like a mother hen. I really disliked when she was like that. It was never beneficial for us when she tried to get involved. Understanding the situation she moved to help Alec to no avail. Pushing myself up as best I could, lifting them both with ease. Only to be pushed down for the second time. Everyone in the room was now holding me down as best they could. At some point Kamille had made her way down and was now helping too. Her touch however was more welcomed than the others. So much so that Rei gave up fighting. Calming my wolf until he was purring like a fucking cat.

"How the hell did you reopen that wound?" Came Will's voice. He set a bag of what he calls his toys in front of me. Earning a groan from me knowing that he's going to enjoy opening me up. Any chance of him getting a better grasp of our anatomy he would. He pulled the bloodied shirt back. Hearing his heart rate speed up at what he saw. "Jesus Ezra! This is hell of a lot worse than when you came in the day before."

"Shut it you sadistic bastard and get this over with! I don't like being held down for too long!" I growled in pain. Though with Kamille's hands on me I could bear with it longer. Digging into his bag he pulled out a scalpel and a few other items that I couldn't identify. He sent me an apologetic look with a wide smile plastered on his face.

"This will only hurt... a little." I bit down on my arm to muffle the cries coming from me. As he sliced open my shoulder further. The pain from my arm helped take my mind off what was happening a tad bit. But I mainly focused on Kamille's calming touch. The only touch that felt right to be on me. Will hummed to himself as he fished around before making a giggling noise.

"You hid quite well in there little fella. But alas you cannot stay here any longer." Will laughed as he pulled whatever was in my shoulder out. The pain now gone from it. But it did leave behind a dull ache. Will stitched me back up with precision before popping into my line of sight. Still covered in my blood holding a piece of silver.