15-Ezra

Lifting Alec over my shoulder before slamming him back down to the ground with full force. Thinking about the full moon in two days. Rei hadn't made a single peep since my outburst. I didn't mind it as it allowed me to focus on work. Though I admit I had been an ass to him. He didn't disappear like he did last time, but he didn't acknowledged my attempts of apology. He also sat himself out when it came to making decisions about Kamille.

I was too lost in my thoughts to realize Alec had flung me to a tree. Barely having enough time to correct myself before crashing into it. Being forced to block every attack he sent in my direction. It was messy and relentless leaving himself open for a sneak attack from me. He staggered back from the sudden blow to his side. Taking this time to figure out what was pissing him off so much.

"What has gotten into you?"

"No talking just fighting." Was all the reply I got from him. Standing up straight to shake my body loose of any tension. He was pent up and wanted a real match not just basic training. I was more than willing to give him just that. Relaxing as I let go of any restraint that would hold me back. Pulling Rei forward halfway. My eyes changing to that of Rei's, red and gold.

Alec repeating my action as his eyes glowed gold. Sprinting at each other as we tried to get the upper hand on the other. Alec was the first to be tossed a few feet away. Feeling the feral mind of Rei as he stalked our prey. Lifting Alec up by the collar of his shirt. "Don't be an idiot! Fight like the rogue warrior you are!" I growled and tossed him to the ground. In return Alec growled and rushed at me. Moving faster than he did in the beginning.

Our fighting becoming aggressive to the point we ended up shifting entirely. Teeth bared, ears flat on our heads. Claws swiping at fur as we tried to land a hit. Looking like two massive rabid dogs fighting for dominance. In the end I came out as the victor, standing over Alec who was panting harder than I was. He had already shifted and was laying on his back. Shifting myself I held a hand out towards him, helping him to his feet.

"Come with me this time to the council meeting instead of Zack. You need a break from the pack. A little solitude from everyone now and again won't hurt. I can also see the signs of a runner. Not thinking of becoming rogue again are you?" Alec laughed out.

"Hasn't even crossed my mind. Are you sure Zack won't get butt hurt over your decision on taking me?" He joked, showing he was in a much better mood than earlier. I was glad to take our training session outside this time. Walking into the house to get us something cold to drink.

"Nah, Zack will actually welcome the break too. Though I suggest you spend as much time as you can with Jax. Just so he doesn't kill you for leaving him without a cuddle buddy." I teased.

"Hey, thanks. I really needed that stress reliever." A sudden change in mood caused me to pause. Staring at Alec in contemplation. Lowering my bottled water and slowly closing it.

"It's my duty to make sure my pack is happy and healthy. However, as your elder sibling... I will do what I can to help you not feel caged anymore." I was expecting him to crack a joke about me being sappy. Or even about how I pulled the sibling card. I was not expecting was for him to pull me into a hug. A hand going to the back of my head holding me down pressed to his shoulder.

"Don't forget to lean on us from time to time." It caught me off guard completely. Smiling at the sentiment I hugged him back. When it started to feel weird as we rarely showed affection I pulled away. Awkwardly clearing our throats before I spoke myself.

"I know. Already leaned on Liz for a bit a while ago. Mother never explained how difficult it could be at times you know?" He chuckled and nodded.

"It's not easy navigating life without their aid." Then his smile dropped. "Do you think he's still out there?"