20-Kamille

It had been two weeks since my mating talk with Ezra and I had to admit things have changed slightly. I'm not avoided anymore and I'll gladly take this little win for now. Returning home from being at school wanting to relax in the living room. Only to find Liz and Zen literally eating each other's faces. Sighing I moved to the kitchen instead thinking it might be safer. How wrong I was when I spotted Luka sitting on the island with Zack between his legs. Making out just as heavily as the other two.

'Great no comfy plush couch to lay on and no kitchen table to use. Snacks are out of the question.' I growled to Faith in annoyance.

'Let them be we can hide away.' By the end I could hear her strong voice falter. I knew she wanted to be in Ezra's arms just as much as I did. It took everything in me not to run up to her office and demand attention on some days. But I promised to give her time to adjust and I was going to hold on to that promise. So I turned around heading for the stairs. Pausing when I heard Ez's voice.

"Liz!" Ezra stormed down the stairs looking annoyed.

"What's the matter?" Liz asked showing concern as Ez usually didn't show her irritation unless it was needed.

"My sweaters and shirts are missing I know you have a tendency to do my laundry when I am more than capable of doing it myself. Do you by chance know where they have disappeared to?" This was my cue to get out of sight. Trying my best to tiptoe past Ez without alerting her. "Kamille what are you doing?" Pausing mid-step to look at Ez with a smile.

"Who me? Um just passing through and heading for my room?" I could slap myself right now for how ridiculous I sounded right now. Who questioned their own actions? I just hoped she didn't realize that I had been the one to take her clothes. And that I was wearing one of said sweaters.

"And you do that by sneaking around slowly." The minute she took a step towards me I was caught. Laughing nervously I chanced a glance to the stairs before I bolted up them screaming. The adrenaline pumping through my system as I feared being captured by her. The sounds of stomping behind me only made me scramble up faster screaming my head off. Ignoring her demanding calls. Slipping into my room and slamming the door shut then locking it. For extra measure I pressed my entire body against the door. I wasn't expecting to hear the banging making me jump.

"Kamille open this door!"

"No!" I yelled back. 'This is why I kept telling you to put some back Faith!' I scolded my wolf.

'We are fine, our mate will understand if we tell them.' I wasn't sure if I could believe her. Now wasn't the time to find that out. I had bigger problems and possibly a pissed off mate who happens to be the Alpha.

"Why not?!" Came Ezra's muffled voice.

"Because!"

"That isn't an answer now open up!" My anxiety skyrocketing when more banging happened again. "Fine have it your way!" Hearing her stomp away to her room before slamming her door. I waited for a bit to see if the coast really was clear. Believing she had left I slowly pulled the door open to double check. Catching a flash of movement to the left but I was too slow to close the door. A foot wedged itself in the small crack I created allowing me to catch on to Ez's scent. Freaking out I screamed and bolted into the closet and closed that door.

"Enough with your hiding. You were caught now deal with the consequences." A low and commanding growl left her as she had cornered me in my room.

'Goddess that's sexy.' Faith chirped with a matching whine and was she right. I hadn't thought such a sound could make me weak. I also don't believe Ezra knew the effect of her growl or how it sounded. My thoughts were interrupted as I heard her move about my room followed by papers.