6-Kamille

I was right to think this was going to be a long night. After Killick left down the hidden passage in the wall, that I had no idea was there. I also knew that it wouldn't be long until father alerted the guards. Closing the window I got to my feet and went to Max. "We don't have much time now. The minute dad yells the guards will swarm making it hard to leave."

"Don't tell us what we already know princess." A man with short shaggy brown hair and brown eyes sneered Killick's nickname for me. I hated anyone but Killick calling me that. Which was strange in itself. I didn't even let my brothers that luxury. The door to the library was kicked in as five men stormed in. Glancing to Max to see him letting one of the men take him as a hostage. The same man that sneered at me shoved me away and into the arms of another. Stumbling I grabbed on to the new man to keep from falling completely over. There was way too many men in this room for my comfort. I looked up into greenish-blue eyes of a spiky black haired guy. He leaned over and whispered into my ear.

"Sorry princess but I'm going to have to ask you to stay by my side unless otherwise instructed." The guy's hold on me tighten around my waist. Causing me to looked down and grab his shirt firmly. Embarrassed that he could do such an act with someone he barely knew. I was then hoisted up off the floor just as a body fell where I stood. "That was a close one wasn't it?" I didn't know what to say to that. I was stunned about what was happening around me but more importantly I was being man-handled.

"We need to get out of here Zack!" The brown haired brute growled sounding much like an animal. The others including Max were making their way to the door quickly. The guy that was holding me must have been Zack as he put me back down. Keeping me closer to him.

"You are in no position to bark orders Alec." The man, Zack, growled back. "Killick want us to get you to safety. I would say no offence about your father, but his track record isn't the cleanest." Zack didn't give me a chance to answer before ushering me out the door. Max and Alec at the front of our group leading us through the house and keeping an eye out. It was too quiet for my liking, normally the house is quiet but this was more eerie. Making our way down the stairs only for Max to get tackled by Stefin, who must have been hiding in the shadows. Waiting for us to pass by and surprise us in the process. Zack gently pushed me behind him to keep me protected in case there was more.

"Bastard! My own brother betraying our family!" Stefin yelled as he knelt over Max. Raising his fist only to bring it down to the empty floor as Max moved. Wrestling around with each other much like they did in the past. But this time they were actively trying to hurt each other. Alec stepped in by kicking Stefin in the chest sending him flying across the room. Smashing into a table and breaking it under his weight, only for him to get up as if nothing happened. I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my own eyes. Were these men superhuman? Did my brother had some sort of power that allowed him to dust off pain?

"Stay out of family matters mutt!" Stefin growled getting up close and personal to Alec.

"Not going to happen." Alec spat. Starting a fight between them both, Stefin trying to land a punch. Alec dodged it with ease and shoved Stefin away. Max got to his feet to join the fight again. What in the world was going on? Why was everyone so unnaturally strong and acting like animals. Max got the upper hand on Stefin and knocked him down. Giving Alec the chance to deck Stefin square in the face, successfully knocking Stefin out.

"That had to have alerted more guards." Alec breath out. Zack took my hand and dragged me to one of the hallways on the first floor. I realized it was the one that lead to the kitchen. We didn't stop as we continued to where the servants slept when not on duty. Heading into a sunroom that was no longer in use after mother died. Turning my head to the glass French style doors that lead outside into the garden. Giving us full access to see what was going on outside. My father screaming his head off at a few guards before they took off. Anger surged through me at seeing how cowardly my father truly was. Having others do his dirty work while he beats down on those weaker than him.