14-Kamille

After Ez was plain out rude to me even after he was kind not too long ago. I figured there was no reason to be at dinner. Not with Alpha ass hat being there with the rest of the pack. I headed to my room slamming the door shut. I guess it didn't irritate Ez as much as I had hoped it would. Because I didn't get yelled at. Sometime later there was a knock on my door with him telling me dinner was ready. I figured I should just ignore him seeing as how pissed off me and my wolf were at him. Even though my wolf was basically in love with him and his sister. I just couldn't be bothered. As far as I was concerned it was time to do some major studying. So I took out my headphones from my backpack. Plugging them into my new ipod that Max got me as a gift.

Pressing play on some random song I jumped right into reading and writing notes. Filling out assignments, writing some questions down for later. I wasn't sure who I would be asking. But I sure as hell knew I was going to give Alpha the silent treatment. If he wanted to be an ass and be mean that was fine. I could figure this out somehow on my own. Or I could just ask Elle for help the next time she's in town. Whenever that was from doing whatever she was doing. I didn't hear the door open or feel anyone near me. But again I was listening to music and focusing on my studies. That was until Alec placed his hand on my shoulder successfully scaring the living crap out of me. I screamed... well more like yipped. And it wasn't one of those softs yips of surprise. No, it was a loud ass yip that had him retreating like his life depended on it.

Ripping the headphones out of my ears. "What the hell Alec! Give a lady some warning next time before you just decided to materialize out of nowhere like a fucking ghost!" I growled out. All I got was a laugh from my outburst. I was so pissed. Letting out an inaudible growl that I could muster.

'Relax Kamille, if you don't you might shift out of anger. And that's not a good thing.' Faith, my wolf sighed.

'Shut up I know!' I growled at her. Closing my eyes and took a deep breath. It was difficult to handle all these emotions all of a sudden. Constantly going from happy when Alpha gave me attention. To annoyed when Zack got too close to Elle. 'I'm sorry I didn't mean it.'

'I know you didn't Kam. Just remember that you are of Alpha blood. Meaning that we do not like to crap from anyone. There is still so much for you to learn before you can be a Luna. You must run before you can walk. Children, like pups cannot hunt without their wolf.' Sometimes this damn wolf of mine talked in riddles that I didn't understand. I guess I was quiet for too long because I heard a light cough. My eyes flinging open immediately making eye contact with Alec.

"Seriously are you okay Kamille? I can call Ez." He asked holding his hands out like a brother waiting for his sister to burst into tears.

"Don't bother I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Because for one you have never skipped dinner willingly. And two I don't think I have seen you space out like that before. Were you talking to your wolf?"

"Yeah... Faith was trying to calm me down. She said something along the lines of Alpha bloods see some things as disrespectful. And anger is something I should avoid at all cost. Anyways I'm not hungry." On que, my stomach growled in hunger.

"So you weren't hungry." He turned on his heels and began leaving my room. "Come on it's getting late. None of us want a sick wolf on our hands. So just this once I'll make something light for you before you head to bed. You do have school tomorrow."

"What are you my mother." I commented under my breath.

"No pup I'm your Delta. And for the moment, since you don't want me to call Ez for some strange reason. I get to tell you what to do and there's nothing you can do about it. Now hurry it along." The way Alec said it, it was if it was a friendly joke. With a small dash of seriousness. I figured I should just do as I was told and follow him. Or I might end up going to bed without food. And you know what, food sounds amazing right now.