Kabanata 29

Mature Content Warning. This chapter may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, just ignore and skip some scenes. Some words within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, strong languages, etc.

Kabanata 29

Dived

"A-Ahh, Captain. . ." I moaned as my breath quickened and shortened. "T-That feels so good. . . ugh-ahh."

His one large hand was gently choking me, and the other was pounding in my entrance from behind me using two of his lean and long fingers.

I have lost my mind, I could not even think straight. What were we fighting again? All that was marked in my head was the moment earlier when he pulled down my baggy pants along with my undies.

Daumier penetrated his fingers in me, in an even fastness. Not too slow and yet not too quick. He was in full control of himself, unlike before.

But I didn't get enough of it. I wanted it fast inside me. So I moved bum along to take his fingers full whenever he would thrust it in.

He groaned over my ear because of my bum's movement.

The scene earlier abruptly sunk in my mind. We were fighting over a misunderstanding.

"Ohh, s-show me how much you believe me without my explanation-ugh! Ahh. . ." my lips parted as I panted and my eyes were tightly closed. I could not even recognized my own voice. It sounded so seductive and flirty. "C-Captain, ugh!"

It felt like I was doing horseback riding, the way my body bounced up and down as I twerked my bum against his large hand.

Napahawak pa ako sa palapulsuhan nito sa likuran ko upang mas mapalalim pa ang kaniyang daliri sa akin. Moans after moans have escaped my lips and I knew that he loves hearing it.

Bumaba ang kaniyang isang kamay mula sa leeg ko. His hand crawled down and went underneath my oversized tee shirt. I was still wearing my sports bra.

Daumier was impatient, he didn't unhook my bra. He forced his hand to insert it under my sports bra. Waves of heat flowed down from my abdomen to my groin when he started massaging my left breast whilst his other hand never stopped from pounding inside me. Kissing, licking, and sucking my nape at the same time.

So expert and good in pleasuring me. The burning sensations never failed to make my legs tremble and moan for his heavenly title several times.

"Hm?" his fingers inside me slowed its movements that made me ask for more. "I noticed that you only call me 'captain' when you're turned on, Kaleidoscope. What? You're just going to respect me if you're aroused?"

I gasped when he roughly suck the corner of my nape that would surely leave a mark. I tried to move my bum wildly to encourage him to thrust his fingers fast inside me.

Feeling his fingers leaving my entrance, I groaned in protest. I wanted it back inside me, but I moaned eventually when he started rubbing my love bud.

He continued kissing my nape with his one hand now caressing my right breast. My body calmed a minute when his hand left my femininity and I heard him unbuckle his pants.

Patiently, I waited as soft moans left my parted lips whilst his one hand on my right breast roughly cupped it and massaged it.

My whole body turned rigid when I felt something hard yet soft bumped against the right cheek of my bum when he leant his body closer to me. He unhooked my bra for him to have easy access of my breasts before I felt the tip of his manhood direct at my entrance from behind me.