Kabanata 39

Kabanata 39

Voyage

"Damn it! What the f*ck are you doing here? Get the shit out of my cabin!" galit kong pagpapaalis dito.

The image of a jealous Daumier popped up in my mind. I got suddenly anxious. What if he'll find out? About this godforsaken of a woman entering my stateroom whilst I him turned him down when he asked to sleep in with me? He would definitely get misinterpretation.

Napamura ako sa isip ko nang hinagod ako nito ng kaniyang malagkit na tingin.

And I was only wearing my black sports bra and a baggy pants. My four packs were exposed, and also the feminine muscles on my lean arm.

"Siguro nga napaka-toxic ko ng tao," she licked her bottom lip after drinking my appearance with her nasty look. "I find you hot and sexy with all those cussing, love."

Blanko ko s'yang tinitigan. "Marie—"

"Ugh, yes? That sounds so good, hearing you call my name."

Nakakaubos ito ng pasensya pero ayaw ko namang makasapak ng kapwa babae. Mahigpit na pinagbabawal ang gawin iyong mga nalalaman kong taekwondo at pencak silat sa taong walang pinag-aralang ganoon. Maliban na lang kung ang taong ito ay binabalak akong sugurin upang patayin.

What about those same sex who wanted to bed me? Can't I just kick their ass to get done with it?

"Lumabas ka na, tang ina," malutong kong mura. I jerked my head to the door.

"Why? I'm just about to show you something. You can explore me," pagmamatigas nito at akmang kalasin ang manipis na tali ng kaniyang roba.

"Mayroon akong ganiyan. I can explore myself if I want to," I said expressionlessly. Trying not to show her any emotions. "Now, get out."

She smirked. "But mine's bigger and bouncy. I assure you, you'll enjoy sucking it—"

"I don't give a f*ck about sizes. I'm not into women," pagputol ko sa kaniyang mga kahibangang sinasabi.

For a second, she stiffened and stopped untying her thin see-through robe. "Sabi mo ay may girlfriend ka? It means you're into women."

I pointed the door behind her. "Get out."

"Tell me," she took steps forward towards me.

Umiling ako, pinapahayag ang disgusto sa kaniyang presensya rito. "Hindi ko kailangang magpaliwanag sa'yo. Umalis ka na kung ayaw mo'ng tatawag pa ako ng security."

May dumaang sakit sa kaniyang mga mata matapos kong bigkasin ang mga katagang iyon.

"You can't do that, love."

"I can."

She was desperate. Did she even know the word 'boundary' and 'respect'? Guess not. She doesn't have both.

Yeah, she's sexier with those bouncy boobs and bum, and a body of an hourglass. Extra small waist, and those fleshy thighs. Unfortunate of her, I never liked women romantically or sexually.

I turned my back at her. Tumungo ako pabalik sa kama upang kumuha sana ng damit dahil hindi na halos kumukurap si Ms. Guillera kakatitig sa tiyan at braso ko. My muscles we're not bulky compare to Daumier's. Hindi rin malaki ang braso ko. It was lean with enough tone of muscles due to several times of training and diving.

Pero natigil ako sa paghakbang nang nagsalita ito sa nang-aasar na boses.

"What would Tito Everardo say if I tell him that you're seeing Daumier here? And you're still in a relationship with him."