Kabanata 36

Mature Content Warning. This chapter may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended or are under the age of 18, just ignore and skip some scenes. Some words within are intended for adults only and may include scenes of sexual content, strong languages, etc.

Kabanata 36

Watery

Carefully taking small steps down the rocky and slippery area of the stream, I slowly removed the silicone nipple pad off my breasts and put the thing on top of some random big rock that I came past.

Exposing my pinkish and small nipples. It hardened when the night's fresh cold gusts of wind almost swayed me and swirled my wavy jet-black hair.

Daumier was behind me. Alam kong pinagmamasdan ako nito, at ginaguwardiyahan. I case if I slip or fall out of balance, he'll be my immediate rescue.

I was only wearing my thong, and the man following close behind me was shirtless with his boxers on.

Hanggang tuhod ko na ang malamig na tubig ng batis. Palayo nang palayo kami ay palalim ng palalim naman ito.

Patungo ako sa balsa ng kawayan na nakalutang sa malalim na parte ng batis.

The stream's clear water was on level with my waist already when Daumier caught my waist, and walked with me towards the floating bamboo raft not that far from us.

"Are you stressed, Kaleidoscope?" malumanay nitong tanong sa pananahimik ko.

"Yeah. Mabuti pa 'yong problema, hindi ako nauubusan. Pero 'yong pera, lagi akong nauubusan," biro ko.

He stopped from walking and looked at me. Lumalalim na 'yong pinaggagalawan namin. "What? Why didn't you tell me? Give me your bank account then. I'll transfer my money."

"Kidding, Captain. I have my own money," I chuckled softly and tapped my palm on his broad chest.

Mariin ako nitong tinitigan na tila ay hindi papatalo kapag hindi n'ya pa nakukuha ang bank account ko.

Para tumigil na ito ay marahan kong hinimas ang naninigas n'yang braso na nakapulupot sa maliit kong baywang.

Nagpatuloy kami hanggang sa sinakop na ng malamig na tubig ng batis ang buong katawan namin. Malalim na kaya ay maingat na nilangoy namin ang natirang distansiya patungo sa nakalutang na balsa ng kawayan.

We were soaked from the stream's cold water. Daumier held me by the waist to help me up and sit myself on the bamboo raft that has the size of a king sized bed. Naupo na ako sa balsa ng kawayan habang ang dalawang paa ay nasa tubig pa rin, at s'ya ay nanatili pa rin sa tubig.

Tinali nga pala itong balsa ng kawayan sa isang malapit na malaking bato kaya ay kahit ano'ng galaw namin ay hindi ito maaalis sa puwesto. Still, it will move if we move too much since it was just floating on the water.

Dark and cold. The stars and moon above us will be the witness of our love.

Ang buong katawan ni Daumier ay nanatiling nasa ilalim ng tubig. His head down to his shoulders are the only part of his body that's above water.

It felt like how Jack died for Rose. Where Rose was laying on a random floating door from the sunken ship. The only difference is that I was not laying, I was sitting. And no one is dying.

"Captain. . ." my voice became incredibly feminine and breathy. I parted my legs in front of Daumier's head. "Please do me."

"Kaleidoscope. . ." his large hands were holding on to the floating bamboo raft on my both sides. Cornering me.