Chapter 1

3rd pov:

"I am time, today I'll narrate the story of the devotee sorcerer and her beloved Gojo Satoru...I have seen everything from her gift to her relationship with her friends...Her honesty and devotion...I have seen through it all...every incident unfolds before me. I am Satoru and Suguru. I am the Shibuya battlefield...This story will last till I am and I...I am eternal...endless..."

The Zenin clan, part of the esteemed Big Three Sorcerer Families, reveres potent cursed techniques above all and severely ties with family members who fall short. Among them are three siblings: Toji Zenin, Jinich Zenin, and the youngest, Himiwara Zenin. Himiwara's mesmerizing beauty earned her respect and admiration. But her life took a turn when she fell in love with an Indian sorcerer(Prahalad), defying tradition. The clan disowned her, torn between ancient norms and boundless love. This saga underscores the clash of tradition and human connection, leaving an enduring impact on Zenin's history.

Himiwara and Prahalad eventually made their home in the rural regions of Japan. The anticipation of their expanding family filled the air as Himiwara, gracefully glowed with the passage of nine months, had reached her eagerly awaited due date. As the days unfolded, the momentous occasion arrived, and Himiwara gave birth to a precious baby girl.

Their hearts swelled with joy as they beheld their little miracle, who possessed a crown of lustrous brown hair and captivating honey eyes and cute moles on face and body. However, they couldn't help but notice that their new-born had a unique trait: her eyes were so pure which set her apart from others. The couple named her Stuti. The couple celebrated his birth with the whole village.

The disclosure of Himiwara's concealed whereabouts marked a significant turning point for the Zenin clan. Fueled by their deep respect for customs, they engineered her repatriation, sparking a poignant conflict between her individual aspirations and the clan's rigid conventions. Stuti remained hidden by her father keeping her safe in the country side while Himiwara yearned to see her little girl from the dark rooms of the Zenin mansion.

As time went by, Stuti transformed into a mischievous young girl who delighted in playing tricks on others. However, her charm and innocence always prevented anyone from becoming truly upset with her.  She was a devoted of Lord Krishna just like her father, worshiping him wholeheartedly. The brunette always had cursed energy which scared Prahald to no end on how would such a sunshine survive in the world of curses.

One afternoon, Stuti and her friends perched on a tree, engaged in play. Amidst the laughter, one of them mumbled about their hunger. At that moment, Stuti chimed in, 

"Well then, let's relish some curd and makhan!" 

With eagerness, the group hurried to the nearest house. With cautious steps, they entered the dwelling silently. Their hands moved deliberately as they carried a pot of curd and Makhan to the lawn, devouring everything. 

Just as they were enjoying their feast, the landlady of the house approached Stuti. 

"Caught you, Stuti," The landlady said with a playful tone. 

Stuti responded with a smile, while her friends concealed themselves behind a wall, along with the empty pots, "Back so soon from the well?"

"Now I'll get you to fill the water."

"Why so aunty?" Stuti pouted with a questioning look

"Don't you dare call me aunty. I'm you elder sister na!" The land lady warned in a playful tone as Stuti shrugged and looked at her exclaiming in a dramatic way,

"What kind of a sister are you? Well I've never seen a sister like you. A sister makes the younger one sit in her lap and feed them Makhan and curd saying "Oh my sweet pea, you eat more". "