Chapter 12

3rd pov:

"Sometimes, knowing too much can be overwhelmingly painful. Just like Panduputra Sahadev, who had the ability to see the future but was bound by an oath not to reveal it, Stuti, too, has the gift of foresight. However, she has made a promise to Murlidhar (Lord Krishna) never to speak about it. The burden of seeing the destinies of your loved ones can be excruciating, especially for those with a gentle heart.

Stuti's blend of cursed energy and Dwarkadhish's blessing makes her both exceptionally strong and uniquely vulnerable, enriching her character."

The newlyweds walked out of Stuti's parents' house, and Stuti asked Satoru, "So, where do we go now, love?"

"To my home," Satoru replied with a toothy grin. Stuti smiled in response and started the rented bike. They drove to Satoru's apartment, and as they reached, he opened the door, whispering to his wife, "I think Megumi and Tsumiko are asleep."

Stuti chuckled and nodded. They both entered quietly, and she remarked, "Well, that's good, or else they both would have been so confused."

Satoru chuckled as he heard her anklets jingle. Stopping in his tracks, Stuti said, "Wait, I'll take them off, or else Megumi would wake up. Poor boy won't get any sleep at all."

Satoru replied cheekily, "No need, Kikufuku. I have a solution."

"Solution? What- EEP!"

She yelped as Satoru picked her up bridal style, causing her cheeks to turn a hundred shades of red. Satoru chuckled at her reaction, kissed her forehead, and carried her into the bedroom.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Stuti was in the process of removing her jewelry. As she took off her necklace, Satoru approached her from behind, placing his hand gently on her shoulders. With a warm smile, he asked, "May I, sweets?"

Stuti smiled at this, and a soft blush rose on her cheeks as he removed her necklace and planted a soft kiss on her neck, causing her to gasp at the sudden warmth. He then took her hand, gripping her waist and bringing her closer as he smiled, "Even after getting everything off, you still look like a goddess. Must be tiring, huh?"

Stuti giggled, "Not as much as you, Priye."

He kissed her cheeks, his own cheeks bearing a soft blush, as he caressed her bare waist. She cupped his cheeks, and he noticed her on her tiptoes, attempting to reach his height. He teased, "I never noticed you were this short; you're like a small kitten-"

His teasing was cut off by a light punch to his chest as Stuti pouted and said, "Well, not my problem you're a titan! Hmph! Here I thought I was going to spend time with my husband!"

His heart fluttered when she referred to him as her husband, and he nuzzled into her bare neck, making her squeal, "You're just like a kitten, wifey."

"Do you know how much I yearned to hold you like this?" He said, lifting her chin and making her look into his cerulean eyes.

"Not as much as I did, my love," Stuti smiled.

"I love you... I love you so much, my Priye," Stuti confessed, cupping his cheeks. Her own cheeks were flushed, and she asked, "May I kiss you, Satoru?"

She tiptoed to reach his height, and he nodded, smiling, as Stuti closed the gap between them, kissing him passionately. Both of their stomachs fluttered with butterflies as they pulled apart, their eyes filled with love. For the first time, the strongest sorcerer, usually so confident and cocky, was flustered and shy.