Jujutsu Stroll #2

3rd pov:

Stuti's mischievous escapade continued as she navigated the village with her characteristic flair. The locals had grown accustomed to her unpredictable antics, though today's adventure seemed to take a particularly cheeky turn.

Spotting a quaint little house, she couldn't resist the temptation. The aroma of freshly baked goods wafted through the air, guiding her like a mischievous spirit. With nimble movements, she stealthily made her way behind the counter, searching for a delectable treat. The array of pastries and bread tempted her, but she had a specific craving for the savory delight of butter.

To her dismay, the elusive butter was nowhere in sight. Stuti's frustration grew, but being the resourceful character she was, she decided to take matters into her own hands. As she explored the house in pursuit of her golden treasure, an idea struck her mischievous mind.

Upon entering the child's room, she discovered a peacefully sleeping toddler. With a sly grin, she concocted a playful solution to her butter conundrum. Scooping a bit of water in her hands, she proceeded to initiate her peculiar wake-up call. The innocent child, caught in the crossfire of Stuti's culinary quest, awoke to the unexpected splash, expressing his dissatisfaction with tears and cries.

Stuti, ever unapologetic, justified her actions in a mischievous tone, "Well, it's your mistake for not keeping the butter. When the parents make mistakes, the child has to suffer. That's how karma works!" With a carefree laugh, she leaped out of the window, disappearing into the village, leaving behind a bewildered but now wide-awake child and a household touched by the whimsical presence of Stuti.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Stuti then went to the neighboring out as the tantalizing aroma of freshly churned butter beckoned her mischievous spirit. Spotting a pot hanging by a thread with a bell attached, she couldn't resist the challenge.

With a mischievous glint in her eye, Stuti carefully ascended into the air, suspending herself with the pot. Her fingers silenced the bell's jingles as she glanced around, ensuring her clandestine act went undetected. Little did she know that the astute lady of the house had devised a clever plan to catch the butter bandit red-handed.

Just as Stuti's fingers dipped into the pot, the bell, liberated from its silence, began to chime merrily. Panic crossed Stuti's face as she realized her heist was no longer covert. In a flurry, the lady rushed in, catching Stuti in the act.

The lady saw little Stuti swinging in air with her little feet as she raised her eyebrow and asked, "What is going on you naughty daughter of Prahalad?"

Stuti nervously chuckled and looked down and dramatically said, "Oh my dear aunt, Papa told me that my height is not enough my age and only when I stand and move with the pot my height will increase. Oh dear aunty there is no one in the whole village who has pots like this. So I just came for my own benefit" 

The lady looked at her with a interrogating look, "Okay then why do you have your hands smeared with butter?"

Stuti looked at her with a nervous smile as she said yet again with her theatrics, "Errr Very good question... There is very deep reason for that. Oh dear aunt you put so much work and effort in making this sweet butter. So much handwork, I can imagine and as I was walking past the window I saw this big black ant. Yeah, that ant was walking and entering your butter pot so I thought as the good baby I am...I would find that ant and take it out before it ruins your sweet butter. It would ruin all your efforts no?"

The lady hummed in acknowledgment as she asked again, "I see. Then why is there butter on your face?"

That was the moment Stuti knew now the game was over she dropped the butter pot, swiftly grabbed it in her little hands, and made a run for it, laughter echoing in the wake of her buttery escapade.

As Stuti darted away with the butter pot, the lady's bemused voice followed her, "Oh, you little scamp! Come back here!"

Stuti, her cheeks smeared with evidence, responded cheekily without looking back, "Sorry, dear aunt! I'll make sure to bring some ant-free butter next time!"

The lady, torn between exasperation and amusement, shouted, "Just wait until I tell your father about this!"

Stuti, still on her escapade, replied with a mischievous grin, "Oh, please do! I'd love to hear what Papa thinks of my innovative height-increasing techniques."

The lady shook her head with a chuckle, muttering with a smile, "Little troublemaker," as Stuti disappeared around a corner.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Hope you enjoyed this little Jujutsu Stroll!

Till we meet again....

Hare Krishna....