Chapter 10

3rd pov:

"I am time... I observe every life's story from a distance... I cannot interfere or prevent disasters. Whether they turn out well or poorly depends solely on the individual's choices..."

Later, at the hospital, Satoru reassures Yuta that everyone involved in the elementary school incident will recover. Yuta then confides that this marked the first time he intentionally summoned Rika, which triggered memories of her. 

Recollecting their childhood, Yuta recalls how he once promised Rika they would be together forever, solidifying his commitment to marry her when they grew up. Yuta can't help but feel that he's the one causing harm to Rika rather than the other way around. 

Satoru acknowledges Yuta's theory and reflects, saying, "In my personal opinion, there's no curse more convoluted than love."

Satoru also contemplates, 'How will I explain this to Stuti? ' as he thinks back to his conversation with his mother.

Empowered by a newfound purpose and determination, Yuta confides in Gojo sensei, declaring his intention to discover a way to break Rika's curse while at Jujutsu High.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Satoru was going to the meeting with the higher ups as Ichiji informed him nervously, "S-Sir! The meeting is postponed to tomorrow you're requested to be at the Gojo mansion!"

The idea of going to meet his mother after the talk on phone and even before annoyed him as he sighed and agreed.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

In a meeting with all of the Jujutsu higher-ups, Stuti entered the room as they asked, "Where is Satoru? He's supposed to be here."

"I'm not sure, but please start the meeting," Stuti calmly responded.

"No! You've come for him, haven't you? If he's the strongest, then he should've come here himself!" one of the higher-ups arrogantly exclaimed. Stuti sighed and replied, "You people surely are the group of knowledge. I would like to state and clarify that I'm not here on behalf of Satoru. Instead, I've come with my own proposal. However, I assure you that whatever I accept will be acceptable to Satoru, the students, and the staff of Jujutsu Tech as well."

One of the higher-ups admonished her, "The special-grade cursed apparition, Orimoto Rika, was fully manifested for 422 seconds. We entrusted you both with Okkotsu precisely to prevent this sort of thing. There's no room for excuses, Stuti Yadav."

Stuti remained nonchalant as the higher-ups sneered, "How can you joke about this?! If Orimoto Rika had remained out of control, she could have wiped out an entire town!"

"Satoru would have risked his life to stop her, and so would I. Listen, there's only one thing we can say about that curse: 'I don't understand.' Why did a little girl who wasn't from any line of jujutsu sorcerers become such an immense curse? We can't control something we don't understand. Rather, we should observe and learn from it. So it'll take trial and error."

"You fool of a woman! Do you think you can go around and order us like that?!"

"But I'm not ordering you or anything; I'm just suggesting a solution. Now, then, I'll take my leave. Jai Shri Krishna."