Chapter 16

3rd pov:

"Today, I am not time. Time waits for no man and yet today like a disciple with folded hands I stand in the allies between Satoru and Suguru looking Stuti. I am listening to Stuti. Though she is addressing Satoru but she is actually talking to me because I represent the past, the present and the future. The questions Satoru was asking was once asked by Arjun too and in his time Shri Krishna answered them and now in this yug Shri Krishna's devotee has answered them following the footsteps of the Bhagwat Geeta. It is truly admirable how this generation still values the teachings of Geeta and forwards it on it others"

Satoru finally got the heart to confront Suguru as he walked in front of him as Suguru smiled looking at the couple and said, "You two are late, Satoru, Stuti. To think you'd be the one here at my end. is my family safe?"

"Every last one of them managed to escape." Stuti said

"The ones in Kyoto were under your orders, too, right?" Satoru asked

"Yeah. Unlike you, I'm a kind man. You sent those two assuming that I'd defeat them, didn't you? To set Okkotsu off." Suguru replied

"I trusted you. Trusted that a man as principled as you wouldn't kill of young sorcerers without a reason." Satoru said

"Trust, huh?" Suguru said as memories from their teenage flooded his mind

"I didn't think I still had any of that left. Return this for me, will you?" Suguru said as he threw the id card of Yuta towards them as Stuti caught it as Satoru then said, "Was the elementary school your doing, too?"

"Yeah." Suguru replied

"I can't believe you. Do you have any last words?" Satoru asked

"No matter what anyone says, I hate those monkeys. But I never held any hatred for those in Jujutsu High. I just couldn't wear a heartfelt smile in this world." Suguru said

"Suguru..." Satoru called out as he crouched down saying his last goodbye as Stuti smiled crouching down as she said, "Till the end of time if there will be an example of friendship your name will always be taken after it. I promise that Suguru"

"At least hit me with some curses at my end" Suguru said chuckling as Satoru then killed him.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Stuti and Satoru found themselves on the way back to Jujutsu High, but Stuti suddenly came to a halt. Satoru turned to face her, realizing that it was time for her to depart. A smile graced his lips as he nodded.

"It's time for me to go, Satoru. My task here is complete," Stuti said.

Satoru paused, his smile reflecting a mixture of understanding and a hint of longing. "Take care, and I'll see you again soon."

Stuti returned his sentiment with a warm smile. "You too, my dear."

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Maki, Toge, and Panda roused Yuta, who was immensely relieved to find them all safe and sound. However, just as they were catching their breath, Rika's presence called out to Yuta. He knew it was time to fulfill his promise to her. Suddenly, Rika's cursed form shattered, unveiling the young human spirit that she once was.