Chapter 11

3rd pov:

"The letter from Satoru to Stuti was on of the most vulnerable things I have read in today's era. Let me take you through it...

My Dear Stuti,
I do hope you get the letter on time but even if you didn't no worries for I could die in peace knowing that you are now aware for my feelings towards you. 

My Love, ever since I have laid my eyes on you I have been yours. My soul, my body everything is yours. Every single breath of mine is chanting your name. knew the moment I saw her that you were my soulmate. I don't know how to explain it, but oh my God I just knew. I realized that we weren't different rather were the same soul in two different bodies. You wouldn't understand my joy when I went on my first mission, I was so intrigued by your mere presence that I felt things I had never experienced before.

You must be thinking or rather questioning yourself, if I was so madly in love with you then why I didn't ever confess and I would only say one thing, I was a coward. A coward, who feared that marrying you would become my weakness and it would possibly hurt you. I was a coward, who thought that love can only you weak, not understanding that it is love that gives one strength to face the difficulties.

So I, The Strongest sorcerer, The inheritor of the Six eyes, request you, Stuti Zenin Yadav the beauty of the universe who resides in my heart, to take you with me as Stuti Zenin Yadav Gojo, Wow that a mouthful. For I have taken you as my wife and even if you don't, just remember that the last words my lips would utter will be your name, my beloved.

Yours and only Yours,

Satoru Gojo"

Stuti ventured out of the mansion, gracefully clad in a traditional saree. On her face, she wore a nath that added an exquisite charm, and a bright bindi that beautifully adorned her forehead. Carrying a pot of Makhan, she strode purposefully towards the mansion's gates, where the vigilant guards halted her progress.

'Interesting there is a veil here huh?' Stuti thought

Curiosity danced in the guard's eyes as he inquired about her purpose. Stuti, now in her ingeniously crafted guise, adopted a Gujarati accent as she responded, "It's Makhan, a blessing from our village."

The guard, perplexed by her presence, demanded, "Who are you?" Stuti, as her fictional persona "Brinda," continued with her playful act, "I'm Brinda, the best cowherd and a milkmaid."

The guard sternly reminded her, "No one is allowed inside." Stuti, maintaining her act, played along with a touch of humor,

"No one is allowed? Oh, I understand now! That Yadav! Are you speaking of Stuti from the Zenin clan? She's brought such disgrace to the reputation of milkmaids in our village! Always causing chaos, disrupting our peace. She even shattered all our pots and threw marbles at us delicate ladies, including myself! It makes perfect sense why even a sorcerer like you is afraid of us milkmaids. But don't worry, we don't bite."

The guard, perhaps a bit defensively, asserted, "We're not afraid." Brinda, or rather Stuti in her elaborate disguise, wore an understanding smile as she asked, "So, may I offer some prasad? It's for the Kamo clan bride."

The guard nodded in consent, and Brinda, seizing the moment, theatrically called out, "Nimita! Ori Nimita!" Nanami, having transformed himself into "Nimita," entered the scene. Clad in a saree, his face was discreetly covered with a pallu and adorned with a nath, mirroring Brinda's appearance.

Brinda introduced, "This is Nimita, my sister," as they both entered the Gojo Mansion together, their disguises concealing their true identities for their covert mission.