Jujutsu Stroll #1

3rd pov:

In the cozy corner of their home, our little Stuti sat beside her father Prahalad, her wide eyes curiously peering at the shastra he was engrossed in. Her tiny head leaned down, inspecting the mysterious symbols and words that seemed to have captured her father's attention. With a mischievous roll of her small body, she shifted over his arm, earning a chuckle from Prahalad. Setting the book aside, he gently lifted Stuti onto his lap.

"What are you doing, queen of thieves?" he teased, his deep voice resonating with warmth.

"Thieves?" Stuti tilted her head, her baby voice carrying innocence.

Prahalad affectionately squeezed her little button nose, "Yes, a food thief who always steals sweets and makhan."

Stuti gasped in mock surprise, "Papa, I'm not a thief!"

Prahalad chuckled, squeezing her chubby little cheeks, "Oh, then why is there makhan all over your face?"

In an attempt to prove her innocence, Stuti checked with her small hands, trying to wipe away any evidence. "What makhan?" she questioned innocently.

Her father's laughter filled the room as he tickled her, "You naughty child!"

After the delightful giggles settled, Stuti wrapped her tiny hands around her father's arm, looking up at him with curious eyes. "Papa, what are you reading?"

"Shastra. You know, you should read them too," Prahalad suggested.

"But why?" Stuti asked, her eyes reflecting curiosity.

"Well, because you get happiness from it," he explained.

"Happiness? I get happiness in the end?" she inquired, absorbing the idea.

"Yep, eternal bliss in the end," Prahalad affirmed.

Pondering on this newfound wisdom, Stuti placed her hand on her chin, striking a cute and dramatic thinking posture. In a sudden burst of excitement, she scampered on her small feet, returning with a pot of makhan. Sitting beside her father, she came with childish enthusiasm making her father ask, "And what are you doing, missy?"

"Shhhh! I'm reading shastra," she shushed him playfully, evoking laughter from her father.

‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊ ♡ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ °̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥ ♡ ‧̍̊·̊‧̥°̩̥˚̩̩̥͙°̩̥‧̥·̊‧̍̊

Happy Choti Diwali everyone!!

Hope Mata Lakshmi and Ganesh ji bless all of you guys!

Hope you enjoyed this little Jujutsu Stroll!

Till we meet again....

Hare Krishna....