#1

I woke up feeling the best. I felt like I was In heaven. I had the best night ever. The dream honeymoon that I had always wanted.

I felt Miguel spooning me from the back. I slowly got out of the bed. I wanted to surprise Miguel with Breakfast in bed since he made me feel good last night.

I was making the pancakes when I felt hands touch my waist. I turned around seeing miguel. "Your up early." He said smirking.

"Ik I'm surprised with myself too." I said. "Your cooking?" He asked. "Yea, it was supposed to be breakfast in bed for you but I guess-"

"No! No! No. Trust me baby I'm gonna go back in the bed." He said causing me to giggle. "We'll go on then." I said.

Time skip:
I went into the room with Miguel's Food. He had his hands on the back of his head sitting up on the headboard smirking at me.

I knew exactly what that smirk met. I got on the bed and leaned in to kiss him. He grabbed my waist pulling me on top of him.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. I pulled away. He groaned. "Dude." He said. "I'm sorry Dude?" I said getting off of him.

"I mean babe." He said. "Uh huh." I said smirking. "Baby how come you never wear your hair in a bun anymore?" I asked.

"Wait, Why?" He asked. "Well I just like it when you tie your hair in a bun, you look so sexy like that." I said biting my lip.

Miguel chuckled. "Okay I'll do it tomorrow then." He said.

Time skip:
I was in the bathroom as I heard Miguel from the other room talking to Maria. "Yes Princesa were coming home Saturday." Miguel said.

I guess it's hard for Maria to be so far away for so long without me and Miguel. Our honeymoon has been going amazing and I'm so happy that I got married to Miguel.

"How is she?" I asked Miguel as he hung up the phone. "She's doing ok, she's not really used to being far away from me." Miguel said.

TIME SKIP:
Miguel and I were watching tv together, We were comfortably laying on a sofa while we watched a movie.

Miguel had his arms around me as I was laying on his chest. I felt so safe in his arms.

Miguel stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "Why can't every day be like this?" He asked. I giggled. "Maybe in the future." I said.

"Well I hope so." Miguel says. "I can't imagine my life without you, cutie."

Miguel wrapped his arms around my waist and gently lifted my chin up and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. We both of us held each other's gaze for a few seconds.

"Can we make out?" Miguel asks me. I knew he was trying to tease me. "Your desperate huh?" I said. Miguel chuckled. "So, desperate is the word you choose. Just imagine having your dream girl and not doing anything with it." Miguel says with a grin.

"Oh shut up." I said leaning in to kiss Miguel. He began to kiss me back passionately. Miguel starts to become really into the kiss putting a lot of effort into it.

I grab the back of Miguel's head and pull him closer as I continue to kiss him. I eventually pull my head back and look at Him. I had a cute smile on my face.

"Your a good kisser." I said smirking. Miguel chuckled. "I could kiss you all day." He said causing me to blush.

"Well, I mean it would be nice to kiss you for the rest of my life." I said.

"Were married, you can." Miguel says causing me to blush. "Besides that's my been dream." He said.

"Really?" I said. "Ofc it has, ever since we met at Carmen and Tristan's house." Miguel said. "I love you." I said.

"I love you more." Miguel says with his arms still wrapped around my waist. I kissed his cheek. "Oh, it's on." Miguel says. He then takes a hold of my hands and kisses me again.

"Your looking for war?" I asked as I pulled away. "Yes. I am looking to kiss you more. And you can't stop me."he said in a half-joking way.

He leans towards me and gives me a quick kiss. "Aww, your so sweet. It makes me want to kiss you more." Miguel says.

He chuckles softly before leaning in towards Me again and giving me another quick kiss. "But if I can't stop, then that means you can't stop either." Miguel says as he winks and smirks at me.

Little update on Miguel and Yn since we haven't heard from them in a while! I rlly missed making this series so enjoy this one:)