#11

HANNAH'S POV:
I was on the phone talking to my  best friend Destiny. I missed her a lot and I miss when we used to go on shopping sprees.

I miss being with my dad also. Even though I never got to see him that much I still enjoyed his money.
I put my phone down on the bed and put it on speaker because I wanted to paint my toenails.

"So how is it?" Destiny asked.

"It's alright, my brother is still all up my ass and he hates me with all his heart." I say as I started to paint my feet.

"Oh my goshhhh, is he still looking fine as ever?" She asked causing me to shake my head.

"I can't even believe that you asked me that-Nevermind I actually can and he's married." I said.

"Oh to that Valerie girl?" She asked.

"No, some girl Yn." I say causing her to gasp.

"Yeah, I know right I was shocked too but I didn't show it-

"My brother had a ex named Yn." She says.

"Which one?" I ask.

"Michael." She says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, but I never met her before. She knew I existed but we never really met. She put my brother in jail and everything." She says.

"Why?" I ask.

"I don't know, she was accusing him of abusing her." She says.

"What a weirdo, hopefully she doesn't pull that shit on my brother-well actually I don't even care at this point I need another break from him." I say.

"Well... just be careful." She says.

"I will I guess but she has nothing on me." I say.

"Okay well I gotta go, I'll call you later girl." She says.

"Okay bye love you!" Hannah says.

"Love you too." She says as she hung up.

I couldn't even believe what I had just heard. Destiny was devastated when she found out that her brother was dead.

MIGUEL POV:
"Go ahead Princesa." I said putting Maria down so she can play at the playground.

I was thinking about spending time with her. I had invited Tristan also so he can keep me company while she plays.

"So what's wrong?" He asks as we sit on the bench. I sigh.

"I don't know, this year has already been crazy." I say.

"I know, your sister is back-you ran into Valerie?" He asked.

I suck my teeth as I shake my head. "Damn Mason..." he says.

"Oh come on, you need to put your sister in check." Tristan says.

"Trust me I have multiple times." I said. "I just don't want anything to happen between me and Yn." I say.

"Well things are gonna happen between her if you don't tell her." He says.

"Gosh he told you that too?" I ask.

"Mikey you told Mason." Tristan says.

I nod. "Yeah I get your point." I said.

"Look Mikey I don't want anything bad between you too alright? Just be careful." He says.

I didn't want to worry Yn. Even though I know that she's probably not even scared I still don't want our marriage to be ruined by my ex who doesn't care about her daughter.

I have so much ideas for this book and some of them are gonna shock you!

Also pleaseeeeee don't be silent readers and comment like you guys used to on the stepmom book.
💋💋