#23

YN POV:
I was getting really tired, but I wasn't gonna stop until I found Maria. She's my daughter. I still can't even believe this is all happening.

I started to get a call from Miguel. I was hoping it was some luck.

"Hello?" I say putting the phone to my ear.

"Babe I need you to go to the police station right now I'll explain everything when you get here." He says.

"Okay, I'm on my way." I say as I hang up the phone.

TIME SKIPS:
I made it to the police station seeing Tiffany sitting down with Maddy and Carmen.

"Oh my gosh Yn!" Tiffany says hugging me, I hug her back.

"I'm so sorry I'll do my best to help I promise." Tiffany says.

"Thank you... do you know where Miguel is?" I ask.

"Yeah he's over there with Tristan, Mason and Banks." She says.

"Mikey." I say getting his attention. He turns around.

"Babe we need to talk." He says.

"Okay, so what happened?" I ask as he pulls me aside.

"Mason came up with this crazy theory." He says making me scrunch my face.

"Theory? Really Miguel." I say.

"Yes a Theory that could be true." He says.

I shake my head. "And what's the theory?"

"He thinks that Hannah took Maria to Valerie to get back at us." Miguel says.

"What the fuck-oh my gosh she would do something like that." I say.

"Yeah, now you don't think I'm so crazy huh?" He says.

"Well no, but... I didn't know her and Valerie were close." I say.

"Yeah... they used to get along well when we were together." He says.

"Where do you think they might've took her?" I ask.

"I don't know but I have a feeling that they might've took her  somewhere not to far." He says.

Mason then came next to us. "The police just said that they're gonna look up Valerie and check her information." He said.

I nod. "Thanks Mason."

"Yeah of course." He says.

"You know you actually said something smart for once." Miguel says to piss off Mason.

"You know what..." Mason says shaking his head.

"Guys please." I say shaking my head.

"Alright Alright." Miguel says.

"Man I can't even believe that she would be this crazy to go to Valerie, I mean they probably planned it that time you ran into her at the movies..." Mason says causing Miguel's eyes to widen.

"What?" I say scrunching my face.

Mason's eyes widen as he backs up slowly before walking away.

"What's he talking about?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow.

"Nothing." He says.

"He just said that you saw Valerie at the movies and expect me to think that it's nothing?" I say.

Miguel sighs.

"Okay, remember that time I told you my mom made me take Hannah to the movies with me?" He asks.

"Mhm." I say crossing my arms.

"Well... we saw Valerie and Hannah started talking to her and she found out that we were married and-

"And you didn't even think to tell me?" I ask.

"No, it's not that I just didn't want you to worry and I didn't think that I would have to tell you every time I run into my Ex." He says.

"Well newsflash you do! She's crazy and she's out to get me and now look where Maria is." I say.

"Ok don't try to turn this out on me alright? Even if I did tell you it still wouldn't change the damn fact that they took my daughter." He says.

"Our daughter!" I say.

"She's not even yours!" He says.

My heart was about to drop to my ass.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"Yn-

"No! Why the fuck would you ever say that. I took care of her when your deadbeat baby mama didn't! I took care of her knowing the damn risk! So don't you dare say that she's not mines." I say as tears come down my eyes.

"Yn-

"No!" I say as I walk out of the station.

come on Miguel😔

summer is cominggggg sooon I can't wait 😝💕💕💕