#16

YN POV:
I was at home watching Tv while Maria and Miguel were out. I had gotten a call from Wendy.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hola Mija! How have you been?" She asked.

"I've been doing good, how about you?" I ask.

"I'm good, look I wanted to aplogize about Hannah..." she says.

"Oh ma, it's not your fault. Miguel and I decided that we just aren't gonna be around her." I say.

"Yeah, I know but I'm actually having a get together this Friday. Like the start of spring party I guess and I know you don't feel comfortable but-

"I'll do it for you Wendy." I say as I smile a little.

"Thank you so much Mi Nína it means a lot." She says.

"Ofc." I say.

"Ok adios Mija." She says.

"Bye!" I say.

I know Miguel will flip when he hears the news but I don't want Miguel to be away from his family, he hasn't talked to Wendy in days and it's not her fault about what happened between me and Hannah.

I then heard the doorbell ring. I got up knowing it wasn't Miguel because he obviously had a key. I open the door revealing Maddy.

"Oh my gosh Maddy! What are you doing here-you never told me you were coming!" I say hugging her tightly.

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise." She says hugging me back.

"Please tell me you saw your boyfriend already it's been killing him." I say making her giggle.

"Yes I saw banks, it was already a lot to get here without him begging me to stay." She says making me laugh.

"Come in!" I say letting her in.

"This house is so beautiful." She says.

"Why thank you!" I say.

"Do you want some wine?" I ask.

"No I don't drink." She says

"Damn I forgot." I say.

"So I heard about Wendy's party On Friday." She says.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, she called me." She says causing me to nod.

"So are you gonna go?" She asks.

"I told her I would go for her." I say.

"Yeah so I heard his sister is a bitch." She says.

"Well I wouldn't say-yeah she's a bitch." I said. "Apparently her friend his Michael's sister and she started bringing up the past and she didn't even know what she was talking about." I say.

"And Carmen and Tiffany hadn't beaten her up already?" She asks.

"Well I'm pretty sure they tried to but wanted to keep their cool." I say. "I just know Miguel is gonna loose it when he founds out that I told Wendy yes to going to her house on Friday."

"He'll be fine I mean it's his mother's house he basically has no choice but to go." Maddy says.

SHORT CHAPTER BUT MADDY IS BACKK THE NEXT ONE WILL BE WAYYY LONGER😝😝