#7

MIGUEL POV:
I tried not make eye contact. And I definitely didn't want Hannah to see her. She would make things worse. She was with a guy, I'm guessing that was her new man. I feel bad for him.

I then heard a gasp. "Oh my gosh! Isn't that Valerie?!" Hannah asked.

Hannah and Valerie got along pretty well because they both act exactly the same. So when Hannah found out that We broke up after Maria was born. She was pissed, and just like that Hannah left with my dad before Maria could even get to know her.

"No, it's not..." I say putting my head down. "That definitely is! Valerie!" She says waving.

Valeria turned around with a shocked look on her face. "What the hell are you doing?!" I yell but in a whisper.

"I'm going to talk to her!" Hannah says. "Are you crazy?!" I quickly grab her arm before she can walk.

"Listen, we're not doing this alright? You know that we aren't together for a reason... so, if I ever even see her in public I act like she doesn't exist." I say. "And the shit she put Me and Maria through."

"Well, that has nothing to do with me and I actually like her thank you very much." She says walking towards her.

I shake my head regretting that I even came here. I hated the position I was in and I hated that I was here with my hard headed sister. Valerie's boyfriend must've went to the bathroom or something because he wasn't in the line anymore.

I could see her talking to Valerie. It was making my stomach ache. I rolled my eyes and walked over there.

"Okay the conversation is over, let's go." I say grabbing her arm and speaking in a low tone.

"Excuse me but we're not done talking yet." Hannah says yanking her arm around from me.

"No, I think we are." Valerie says doing a nervous smile. "I want to talk to Miguel for a second alone." She says.

"Well i don't want to talk to you." I say. "But I think we should, I mean after all I am Maria's Mother." She says smirking.

"Really? I can't tell." I say.

"So what's the story between you 2 I mean why are you married to whatever her name is?" Hannah asks crossing her arms.

"Married?" Valerie raises her eyebrow. "You heard her, and her name is Yn." I say glaring at Hannah.

I then turn back at Hannah. "Let's go." I say.

We walk back to the line. "You didn't have to be so rude." Hannah says rolling her eyes.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Hannah, she was never there for my daughter and abandoned her for months and tried to lie and say that I forced her to keep the baby which I didn't I just wanted to have a daughter but she chose to keep her for me, and then she basically tried to crash my bestfriend's wedding. So no, I wasn't gonna go over there and have a friendly conversation with her or give a high five." I say.

She looked like she didn't even know what to say.

"Exactly." I said.

YN POV:
"Okay what about him?" Carmen asks Tiffany as she points to a guy on the computer.

"Eh... I don't really go for blondes." She says.

"Didn't you date a guy with blonde hair in high school?" I ask.

"Yes... and he is the reason why I don't date blondes." She says.

"But... not all blondes are bad." I say.

"Next person." Tiffany says. I scroll down seeing a guy with black hair and tall and sort of muscular.

"Uh..." I say.

"Why is he making that face? It looks like he's trying to do the light skin stare."
Carmen says causing me to giggle.

"Guys, he's cute." Tiffany says.

"Yeah but the pose isn't." I say laughing causing Carmen to laugh.

Tiffany smirks. "You guys suck!" She says.

Not a long chapter but it's something!! This Buffalo weather is killing Me but I'm happy that I don't have school tmrw!!