#10

YN POV:
I had just put Maria to bed and I was sitting in the living room watching a movie. I heard the front door open hearing footsteps.

I knew that it was Miguel.

"Hey beautiful." He said sitting next to me and giving me a peck on the lips.

"Hey Mikey." I say.

"So did you find a job?" He asked.

"Well, I talked to Brady and he said that he was gonna talk to his boss and that he is gonna let me know in a few days." I say.

"okay he better." He says making me giggle a little.

"You know , I was thinking about us getting a puppy." I say.

"Oh really?" He asks.

"Yeah, I think it would also be nice for Maria." I say.

"Well how about we go out tomorrow?" He asks. I nod in agreement.

"So Maria's asleep?" He asked.

I nod causing him to smirk. "Oh gosh." I say covering my face.

He leaned in to kiss me as I kissed him back. He moved his hands down to my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer he was on top of me as we were in a heated make out.

He broke the kiss and moved down to my neck leaving wet kisses trailing down to my chest.

"Daddy!" We hear Maria cry.

Miguel quickly pulls away. "I think she might have had another nightmare." I say.

Miguel nods. "I'll go check on her." He says.

MIGUEL'S POV:
"Daddy!" Maria said running into my arms as I walked into her room.

"What's wrong Princesa?" I ask picking her up.

"A monster was chasing me." She says.

"Well don't worry because I'm going to take care of the monster myself." I say placing her on the bed.

She starts to rub her eyes. "It's okay you can go back to sleep. I'm right here." I say.

"Okay don't leave me daddy." She says laying her head down.

"I won't I promise." I say.

I wait until she is in her deep sleep before I can leave.

I feel like I haven't been spending much time with Maria as much as I used to and she's always with Yn.

I want her to spend time with Yn but it just feels like I haven't been with her as much anymore.

Isn't Miguel such a good dad?

Btw go check out my new imagines book that I'm gonna be posting! You guys can send me ideas that you want me write about for that book

don't forget to vote!