#3

Can't believe I forgot to introduce my girl maddy!!

Madeline McGraw:

YN POV"And now she's coming on Wednesday to visit

YN POV
"And now she's coming on Wednesday to visit." I said. "Hannah's coming?" Carmen said. "Carmen you knew? Damn nobody tells me anything." I said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't even think she would come back so I didn't think it was that big of a deal." Carmen said causing me to giggle. "I missed you." She said.

"I missed you too, it seems like we haven't really spent that much time together because of the wedding and everything." I said.

"I know, but were both married bitches! And you basically have a daughter now." Carmen said. "I know... I haven't even gotten the chance to speak to maddy yet." I said. "How is it going between her and banks is their  long distance relationship going well?" I asked.

"Well I guess you can say that... banks has been depressed and he even asked to live with mason." Carmen said causing me to giggle.

"Oh gosh, maddy needs to come back." I said. "I know I miss her so much... she's like my little sister." Carmen said.

Maddy was the most fragile in the group. She's very sensitive and you can easily make her cry. Even though she's a young adult doesn't mean her feelings aren't hurt. And people who don't really know Maddy  like we all do don't really understand.

When Maddy's parents would fight late at night. She would always come over to my house and we'd just talk. It really helped cheer her up. Her and Mason are brother and sister in real life since Maddy had always wanted a Older sibling. She didn't care if it was a brother or a sister. She just wanted someone to look up too.

So that's what we were to her. Her older siblings who she can look up to and come to if she ever needs any help.

We then heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh Tiffany's coming." Carmen said. "Oh! Good, I've been missing her too." I said.

"WHO MISSED ME?!" She
Tiffany came over to us hugging me so tight I could barely even breathe.

"I missed you so much!" She said. "I missed you more, how's it going with the dating apps?" I asked. "You know the same old, I mean it hasn't really been the best. Their are some attractive men on there but I just don't think their personalities match mine." She said.

"Oh trust me he'll come someday." Carmen said. "Oh before we continue this nice little restaurant date... did you know that Mikey has a sister?"I asked.

"HE HAS A SISTER?!" Tiffany yelled shock. "Finally someone who doesn't know." I said causing Carmen to laugh.

TIME SKIP:
"Bye Maria." My mom said giving Maria a kiss on the cheek. My mom watches Maria sometimes, she's still getting used to the whole Grandma thing but Maria loves her a lot.

"Bye Grandma Sel." Maria says as I pick her up. "She was wonderful Mija." My mom said. "I'll call you when I get home..." I said.

"Good." My mom says. "Oh, wait mom... I'm meeting Miguel's sister on Wednesday and Wendy wanted me to invite some of my family so could you talk to dad and see if him and Jennifer wanna come and you also." I said.

"He has a sister?" She asked. "Apparently..." I said. "Okay I'll make the phone calls." She said. "Bye Bonitas!" She said.

I buckled Maria in the backseat and got into the drivers seat buckling myself. "Mommy?" Maria asks.

"Yes Princess?" I asked looking back at her. "Does daddy have a sister?" She asked. "Yes, and you will meet her soon okay?" I said. She smiled and nodded with her chubby cheeks.

TIME SKIP:
"Daddy!" Maria said as she ran into Miguel's Arms as he picked her up. I smiled lightly as I closed the front door.

"I missed you princesa." He said. "I missed you too, but Grandma Sel painted my nails and it's your favorite color." Maria says happily.

"Red! You remembered." He said. "And my 2nd princess." He said giving me a peck on the lips.

Next chapter y'all are meeting Hannah Cazarez!!!! Anyways if your a beginner reader to this book and is confused by some of the stuff in this book I suggest to go read the first book "The Stepmom"because some events will be brought up from the 1st book.