#24

YN POV:
I was sitting outside of the police station. Bawling my eyes out. It was the first time in forever since me and Miguel had gotten into a argument.

I didn't expect things to go like this but it just did. I was hurt with what he said to me, I just needed a break from what everyone and everything.

The door had opened revealing Maddy. "Hey, you okay?" She asked seeing my dry tears.

"I'm fine." I say wiping my eyes.

She sat down next to me facing towards me.

"No you're not. Did you and Miguel get into an argument? That usually happens when the kid goes missing." She says.

"Well... yeah." I say. "I found out that he ran into Valerie this one time when he was with Hannah and he was saying that he didn't have to tell me that and it wouldn't change the fact that Maria is missing and then he said that she wasn't really my daughter."

"He could just be hurting. I mean I'm pretty sure we could all tell that Miguel is hurting he just doesn't wanna show it."

"I know, I just want her back." I say.

"Yeah, we all do. But don't worry. They aren't gonna hurt her. I just know they aren't." Maddy says rubbing my arm.

"I know, but I still think it's pretty fucking low to go after my kid like this." I say.

"Valerie is just jealous, because Miguel found someone who is better than her and someone who actually takes care of Maria." She says.

"I'm just pissed at him." I say.

"Hey, we're all pissed so it's okay alright? We're gonna find her." Maddy says.

HANNAH'S POV:
I rolled my eyes as I watched Valerie and Maria reading a book. Maria looked tired but Valerie was basically forcing her to stay awake.

I scroll on my phone annoyed as ever seeing tons of amber alert notifications. It had Maria's name on it.

Shit!

"Valerie." I say getting her attention. She rolled her eyes.

"What." She says.

"Come here." I say.

"I'm doing something with-

"Just come here!" I say.

She rolls her eyes as she makes her way over. She sat next to me on the sofa.

"What's so important?" She asks.

"Look." I say handing her my phone.

She giggled a little. "So?" She says handing me my phone back.

"So? What do you mean So? You've taken this way too far Valerie. They have a damn amber alert out for her she's reported as a missing child and when they find us we could get into so much trouble-

"We? You're  the one who took Maria from the park." She says smirking.

"Yeah because you told me to." I say with attitude.

"You could've denied, but you were just so happy to get revenge on your brother you just couldn't wait to KIDNAP his daughter." She says.

I quickly punch her in the face make her fall back.

"Fuck you! He was right." I say.

I grab Maria picking her up as I start to walk towards the front door.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"I'm taking you home..."

I promise you guys I'm gonna start updating for you!! School has been busy and stressful but I'm back now.💕