#19

HANNAH'S POV:
I ended up calling a Uber. I needed to get away from all the negative energy.

I just told them to take me to a hotel. I didn't know where else to go and my mom had already called a million times but I obviously didn't answer.

I checked in, I wasn't gonna stay for that long but I was eventually gonna go back to my mom's house.

As I went into the elevator I saw Valerie.

"Oh my gosh Valerie!" I say smiling.

"Uh, Hannah... what are you doing here?" She asked.

"Well, I'm obviously here to stay." I say clicking floor 3.

"Oh...how's Miguel?" She asked.

"Oh speaking of him... we just argued and his wife was sitting there acting like she just had nothing to do."

"Ugh... ofc she had something to do with it." She says.

"Why'd you 2 break up before I left you guys were-

"Toxic, I mean I didn't even want to keep that damn baby. I may have lied about Miguel making me keep it but... that was only because he kept trying to hook up with other women after we broke up, and Maria doesn't need another mother besides me." She says. I nod in agreement.

"Who does this Yn chick think she is?" I say.

"Why don't you come to my room... we can chat... and drink?" Valerie says.

"I'm only 18-oh whatever yeah sure." I say.

We walk to her room as she puts the card in. "So... what's going on with her anyways?" Valerie asks as she pours the wine into the glass.

"Miguel got all tight because I confronted her." I say.

"What did you confront her about?" She asks as she passes me the glass.

"Well, my best friend Destiny from back home told me that Yn used to date her older brother and she lied and said that he abused her and attacked her once and got her brother locked up for months and then the police ended up shooting him because of her." I say as I take a sip.

"Uh huh..." Valerie says like she was interested.

"Miguel, is just so overdramatic." I say. "He hates my guts... like he even stopped coming to my mom's house because Yn came home crying cause I confronted her. It's like she's all he cares about." I say rolling my eyes.

"And what about Maria... does she-

"Well she calls Yn Mommy all the time." I say.

"She still calls that bitch mommy?!" She says slamming her wine glass on the counter.

"Oh... yeah..." I say taking another sip.

"She came into Maria's life when? Last fucking year! She has no right to-

"I know. I've been saying that." I say.

A smirk then appeared  on her face.

"Do you know where Miguel lives?" She asks.

"No... I don't got over his house, I'm pretty sure I'm not even welcome." I say.

"Maybe Wendy?" She asks.

"Well I live with her-wait why?" I ask.

"Because I want my daughter back." She says.

"Oh, be careful with that... Yn apparently frames people and puts them in jail." I say.

"Oh I'll be careful... because you'll help me... right?" She asks.

"You want me to help you kidnap my niece?" I ask squinting my face.

"It's not kidnapping if she's my daughter, she's just the stepmother she's nothing... besides I deserve to be with my daughter right?" She asks.

"Well... yeah." I say.

"So we have a deal?" She asks.

I slowly nod.

"Deal."

woahhh Hannahhh