#22

HANNAH POV:
"Okay Maria, eat it." Valerie says handing her a chicken nugget.

"But I don't want to."  She says pouting. "I want daddy."

"Well he doesn't want you." Valerie says rolling her eyes.

"Hannah I want to go home with my mommy and daddy." Maria says.

"I am your mommy now eat the damn chicken nugget!" Valerie says.

"No..." Maria says.

"Uh... so when are we gonna take her back?" I ask.

"Never." Valerie says crossing her arms.

I giggle. "Your joking right?" I say.

"No, I'm not. She's my kid and Miguel doesn't have any right to just marry a new bitch and claim her as Maria's new mother." She says.

"You're right but, my brother is  crazy and you know this. Imagine if he finds us." I say.

"He won't." She rolls her eyes.

"Look I only agreed to let you see her for a couple of hours. Other than that she has to be with Miguel." I say.

"Hannah your  not taking my damn daughter away from me." Valerie says getting in my face.

"I suggest you get out of my  face." I say. "You've taken this way too far."

"Oh this is coming from you? The girl who was just talking shit  about her own brother and his wife." She says.

"I was just pissed at him... look I didn't even know you were gonna do this." I say.

"Do what? Taken MY kid." She says rolling her eyes.

"I'm taking my niece." I say.

"OH so now you wanna claim her as your niece? The fuck your not." She says.

"And what are you gonna do if I do?"

YN POV:
I was out walking with my mom. We were putting up missing posters.

I was still miserable and I know that Miguel wasn't doing well but I know he didn't want us to know.

"Mija it's gonna be okay, we're gonna find her." My mom says rubbing my arm.

"I just don't understand why she has to be so bitchy." I say as tears start to come down my eyes.

"As soon as we find them they'll arrest Hannah alright? And hopefully you won't have to deal with her anymore." My mom says says.

"I'm just scared."

MIGUEL POV:
"Dude your red as hell, stop acting like your fine." Tristan says.

We were putting up posters with mason.

"I never that I was fine." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yeah but you're acting like it dude." Mason says.

"You know... I kinda have a bad feeling about this not to scare you." Tristan says.

"Wow thanks." I say sarcastically.

"Oh come on we know Hannah would do some crazy shit. She probably even teamed up with Valerie and took Maria to her." Mason says shaking his head.

"That's it!" I say agreeing with him.

"Dude I was being serious." Mason says.

"No but that could actually be accurate, we need to go back to the police station." Tristan says.

"No, guys actually I wasn't being for real." Mason says.

"So what! This could be our chance to get my daughter back." I say.

"Whatever you say man." Mason says putting his hands up.

!!!!!!!!!!