#9

MIGUEL POV:
I was with Mason at his house. We were playing a game of Fortnite.

"Wait a second what?" Mason asks looking at me confused. 

"I'm being serious dude." I say.

"I'm sorry but your sister is actually messed up for that." He said.

"And you think I don't know that?" I said as I continued to play.

"Did you tell Yn?" He asks.

I clear my throat. "No." I say.

"Yo what!" Mason says dropping the controller.

"Dude! The game." I say.

"Nah, bro... you have to tell her. You know how she is and she might kick your ass for not telling her something like this." Mason says.

"I know but I can't... I don't want her to think that I have this crazy ex-

"Miguel she doesn't think that you have a crazy ex, she knows. Cmon dude remember what happened last year?" Mason asks.

"I do but-

"You didn't even tell her that you had a sister, you know how pissed she was about that." He said.

"Okay mason we don't need to talk about it." I say.

"Clearly we do, Miguel this is a huge risk... what if Valerie tries to find Yn or something." Mason says.

"She won't... Yn is Maria's Mom now." I say.

"Does she know that? No... and when she finds out she'll flip." Mason says.

"Yn doesn't haven't to know. Alright? I'm never gonna see her again and it's not like I have to tell her every single time I see Valerie. I mean that would be annoying if your Husband would tell you every single time he saw his ex." I say.

"Whatever man, I just don't want this to end up bad. I like you and Yn together." He says.

"I know but I think it's just best if she doesn't know." I say.

YN POV:
I was thinking about getting a new job, A good one too. Not at the mall anymore.

I was thinking about asking Brady. Since he works at a restaurant.

I walked into "Moe's" the restaurant that Brady was working at. I saw him at the bar as I walked over to him since he does bartending.

"Hey Brady." I say.

He turns around with the towel in his hand. "Oh hey stranger." He says putting the towel behind his shoulder.

"What brings you here?" He asks.

"We're best friends right?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asks.

"I just need a job." I say.

"You wanna be a waitress?" He asks. 

I nod.

"Okay, tell you what I'll talk to my boss and I'll call you in a couple of days." He says.

"Thanks! You're a life saver." I say giving him a side hug.

"Ofc, besides if I didn't do this your husband would kill me." He says jokingly making me roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah thanks Brady." I say starting to walk away.

TIME SKIPS:

I pulled up to my dad's house since Maria was there.

I rang the doorbell as my dad opened the door as a smile appeared on his face. He pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey Niña." He says.

"Hey Dad, How was she?" I asked.

"She was an angel like always." He says. "Shes watching her show with Jennifer." He said as I nod.

I walk into the house seeing Maria and Jennifer sitting on the couch watching Blues Clues.

"Maria." I say as she turns her head as her eyes widen.

"Mommy!" She says running into my arms as I pick her up.

"Hi my baby." I said kissing her cheek.

"Hey yn." Jennifer says as she stands up from the couch.

"Hey Jen, was she good?" I ask.

"She was an angel." She says doing a light smile.

"Maria go put your shoes on okay?" I say putting her down.

"Okay!" She says running towards the front door where her shoes are.

"So how's the sister in law?"  Jennifer asks.

"Still giving you attitude?" My dad asks.

"I actually haven't seen her since then, Miguel went to the movies with her yesterday." I say.

"Really? Is he still pissed at her?" Jennifer asks.

I nod. "It's Miguel, he'll forgive her but he won't forget." I say.

"Just make sure you try to get on good terms with her alright?" Jennifer says.

I nod. They both pull me in for a hug.

"Thank you guys. Bye." I say giving them both a kiss on their cheek.

okay the wait is over and I'm back to posting chapters especially since I'm on winter break!

I had lost this account but I'm glad I got it back.

vote pls!!

mwahhh