#14

YN POV:
I was sitting inside of the car waiting for Miguel to come out. I was so nervous. I couldn't believe what was happening.

I saw Miguel walking out of the house. He looked pissed. He got into the car and faced towards me.

"What did you do?" I ask giving him a nervous look.

He sighed. "I told her everything." He says.

"What do you mean you told her everything?" I ask.

"Everything that happened last year about him breaking in and stalking you and-

"Miguel-

"Look Yn I know you don't like to talk about it but she needs to know her boundaries and I didn't have a choice but to tell her." He says.

"Miguel look, I never meant to cause anything-

"You didn't do anything okay yn?" He says.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. Everybody always tells me that even though a lot of stuff happens because of me.

"Answer me." He demands.

"Okay." I say as I sigh.

We both turn around to see Maria asleep in the back.

It's good that she's young. Maybe we'll tell her everything when she gets older.

Carmen's POV:
"I'm telling you she's crazy!" I say to Tristan.

"And then what happened?" He asked as he ate his popcorn looking interested.

"Then we left." I said.

"You mean Tiffany didn't even punch her?" He asked.

"No, I stopped her." I said causing Tristan to suck his teeth.

"What?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"You could've recorded the fight and sent it to me." He says shaking his head.

"Your like unbelievable." I say.

"So what are you gonna do?" He asked.

"Don't think I'm doing all of this she's your friend too." I say.

He rolls his eyes.

"I know, I can't back down. I've been putting up with her shit for 20 years." He says. "What's the plan?" He asked.

"To keep her the hell away from Hannah, I mean that girl just brought back Yn's Panic Attacks. And you know she hasn't had those in a while." I say.

"I know, so are we gonna invite them to your birthday party?" He asked.

"Oh right! My birthday, I forgot all about it. I've been so worried about yn- of course I'm gonna invite them." I say.

"Okay, I know you always Invite Wendy too but she might bring Hannah." He says.

"I'll just have a good conversation with her, I'm pretty sure Miguel already cussed Hannah out by now." I said.

"True that." He said.

"Anyways I need to-

I was starting to feel nauseous and dizzy.

"Babe are you ok?" Tristan asked.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. I had been doing this a lot lately. It was starting to get on my nerves.

I felt Tristan hold my hair back as I continued to throw up.

"This is the 4th time this week, I think you need to take a test." He said.

I had finally finished throwing up.

"Test?!" I say.

"Yes, I mean you could be...

"Pregnant?" I ask.

He nods...

sorry I haven't updated. I had a death in my family and school has been crazy! I'll upload more chapters this weekend.

do yall think Carmen is gonna be pregnant?