#8

MIGUEL POV:
"That movie was cool as hell!" Hannah says.

"Wish I could say the same but you talked the whole time." I said annoyed as I continued driving.

"Why are you being an asshole? First with Valerie now me-

"Okay, you don't even get to talk about how I act around her. Maybe if you were around and you never left you would know." I say rolling my eyes.

She scoffed. "You know what I'm sick of you bringing up the fact that I left you and mom, I fucking get it Miguel alright? I don't need you up my ass about it." She says crossing her arms.

"Then stop trying to act like you know everything. You've been acting like a spoiled brat ever since you got here. Making Mom cook you basic meals, Disrespecting My Wife and My Mother in Law and then you disrespected me by talking to Valerie trying to make it seem like everything was all cool after you knew what happened before you left! You knew how hurt I was." I said.

She sighed. "Just pay attention to the rode."

YN POV:
"Bye!" I say waving to Tiffany and Carmen as they walked away.

"Okay Princess, ready for your bath?" I asked turning around to Maria.

"Yes." She said.

I took her upstairs running her bath water and putting her in tub, starting to wash her up.

"Where's Daddy?" She asked.

"He's at Grandma Wendy's house." I say.

I was starting to a get a little worried because Miguel usually never stays at Wendy's house that long. I know that he wouldn't stay that long because of Hannah also.

I didn't hate her but I didn't like her. She was rude as hell when I met her but maybe she just wasn't used to all of it yet.

She only remembers Miguel Being With Valerie and Maria being a little baby before she left.

TIME SKIP:
I was asleep when I heard movements. I open my eyes seeing Miguel at the dresser taking off his chain.

"Miguel?" I rub my eyes.

"My bad, did I wake you?" He asks turning around.

"No, you didn't... what took you so long?"I ask.

"My mom made me go out with Hannah today." He says taking his shirt off.

"Really? How'd it go?" I ask.

"Torture." He says putting another shirt back on.

"Oh cmon I'm sure it wasn't that bad." I say.

"Yeah it was, she's annoying." He says getting into the bed and facing me.

"But you have to try and at least make a bond with her." I say caressing his cheek.

"Look, I don't hate her... it's just that she thinks that she can just come back now and act like everyone is her maid and she acts like she knows everything. I think she forgets sometimes that she left for 3 years." He says.

"I get where you're coming from Miguel, you were hurting and you still are. But you can't keep holding that against her. She's a human too." I say.

He sighs. "You're too nice." He said smirking.

"Yeah, nicer than you." I say.

He leaned in and gave me a peck on the lips. "I love you." He says closing his eyes.

"I love you too."

Short chapter! But it's something!!!

Don't forget to vote 💋💋