#15

YN POV:
Miguel decided that he was gonna take me out for a date since we hadn't been out by ourselves in a while. Especially after everything that's been going on.

Tiffany was gonna watch Maria while we're out since she thinks she's the cutest toddler ever.

Miguel was downstairs with Maria while I was in our room with Tiffany as she watched me get ready.

"Oh my gosh you look so cute!" Tiffany says as she claps her hands.

I giggle a little. "Thanks. It's been such a long time since we've went out." I say.

"Wasn't it the honeymoon?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh my gosh! Yes it was." I say.

"That was such a long time ago, but at least you'll have no distractions." She says.

"Yeah hopefully." I sigh.

"You ok?" She asks.

I nod.  "Just a little overwhelmed." I say.

"Is it because of what happened at the mall?" She asks sitting on the bed patting for me to sit next to her.

"Not just that, it's just I keep thinking about everything that happened last year with Michael and how Maria was so scared-

"Yn it's ok to think about it, sometimes I still think about the day I found out Jacob was gone." She says.

"You really loved him didn't you?" I ask smiling a little.

She nods. "Yeah I did."

"I know, I'm sorry." I say giving her a hug. She hugs back.

"Thanks for being there for me." I say.

She pulls away from the hug. "I always got you Yn. You will never had to go through anything alone." She says.

"Now let's take some pictures of you." She says.

Tiffany loves to take Instagram photos. If it's not of her, she likes to take photos of other people like her friends and family.

@pytynriveraa