#12

YN POV:
I was out shopping with Carmen and Tiffany since we never spend time together outdoors.

"Oh my gosh this is so cute." Tiffany says holding up a shirt for me and Carmen to see.

"Oh my gosh it is." I say as Carmen nods in agreement.

We continue shopping until I see a familiar face. It was Hannah.

"Isn't that Hannah?" Carmen asks.

I nod.

"Oh, so that's his sister?" Tiffany asks. "She looks like a bitch." She says causing me to hit her arm.

"Ow!" She says.

"Just act like we don't see her." I say.

They both nod as we continue to look at some more shirts trying to act like she wasn't there.

"Oh my gosh Yn is that you?" We hear a voice. We all roll our eyes and turn around.

"And Carmen! Oh my gosh girl it's been a minute." She says.

Carmen puts a on a smile that I know is fake. "Yeah, it definitely has been a minute." She says.

"And you are?" She asks looking at Tiffany.

"I'm Tiffany. Yn's Other Crazy Best Friend that would literally kill for her." Tiffany says doing a fake smile trying to make Hannah Uncomfortable.

Hannah does an awkward laugh. "Well, can I shop with you guys?" She asked.

Maybe she was actually trying to change. Plus it wouldn't be so bad to have a relationship with her since we're in laws.

"No that's okay-

"Sure you can!" I say cutting off Carmen and Tiffany. Hannah smiles as Carmen and Tiffany give me a confused look.

Hannah started walking ahead of us Carmen whispered to me. "You sure you wanna deal with her attitude?" She whispers to me.

"She seems like she wants to start a relationship that's why she asked to shop with us." I say.

"Okay if you say so." Carmen says.

TIME SKIP:
We went into Victoria Secret and Tiffany and Carmen were looking at the bags while me and Hannah were looking at the perfumes.

"Omg this smells so good." I say.

"This one does too!" She says.

"So... yn." She says getting my attention.

"Do you know a destiny by any chance?" She asks.

"Destiny no-I..."

I was starting to think. Destiny did sound familiar. Michael had a sister named Destiny. I never met her before but I knew of her and I knew what she looked like and she knew what I looked like.

His family even sent death threats to my family after they put him in jail for what he did to me.

"Mm... it's ringing a bell huh?" She asks smirking a little.

"Why are you asking me if I know a destiny?" I ask.

"Because I think you're the Yn she's talking about." She says.

My heart was starting to drop. Was it possibly her she was talking about?!

"See you know you're guilty." She says.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I say.

"No, you do. You see you put my best friend and her family through hell and now he's dead. Miguel's house was the one he broke into wasn't it?" She says doing a selfish smile.

I didn't even know what to say. I couldn't move my lips.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so glad that I finally put the peices together." She says. "But don't worry Yn we're all good." She says doing a smile.

"fuck off." I say glaring at her and walking out of the store.

I was starting to have a panic attack and I was about to cry. Anytime someone brought him up I just don't know how to handle it anymore.

CARMEN'S POV:
Me and Tiffany were still looking at the bags as I saw Yn quickly walking out of the store and Hannah with a smirk on her face watching her leave.

Bitch.

I tapped Tiffany's shoulder catching her attention.

"Hannah did something to Yn. She just ran out of here." I say.

"I knew this was a bad idea." Tiffany says.

We both started  walking up to her as she is looking at more perfumes.

"What the hell did you do Hannah?" I ask glaring at her.

"I didn't do anything-

"Oh no you don't even have to explain I can just knock your ass down now." Tiffany says taking out her earrings.

"Tiffany stop. What did you do?" I ask.

"I just talked to her about how she put my friend and her family through pain!" She says crossing her arms.

"What are you even talking about? Yn has never hurt anyone." I say.

"Yes she did." She says.

"Who are you talking about?" Tiffany asks.

"I'm talking about my friend Destiny and her brother Michael. I didn't know Miguel-

"First of all you know nothing about that damn situation. You don't know the pain that Michael put Yn through and the fact that you brought that shit up is trifling." Tiffany says.

"She didn't do anything to Michael but put him in his place. And screw you for doing that to her Hannah. She's trying to her hardest to have a good relationship with you but your just being a pain in the damn ass." I say grabbing Tiffany's hand and walking away.

Hannah was really wrong for that...

But

I'm tired and it's literally 1 where I am but I stayed up because I know that I have to give you guys the chapter so your welcome🤭