#21

MIGUEL POV:
I was sitting in my car. Thinking about the whole Hannah situation from yesterday. I knew the day that my mom told me she was coming stuff like this was gonna happen.

I had gotten a call from Yn.

"Hey baby." I say putting it to my ear.

"Mikey...Maria's Missing." She says. Oh shit. Not my girl... hell no.

"What?!" I say. This couldn't be happening. I was supposed to be there protecting her.

"Where are you?" I ask trying to stay calm as possible.

"I'm at Carmen's but we were gonna go to the Police Station-

"I'll meet you there just hurry up." I say.

YN POV:
I couldn't believe I just told Miguel that his daughter was missing. It didn't feel real. I just don't understand where she could have went or who could have took her.

We were at the police station and I was sitting on the bench while Carmen was rubbing my arm sitting next to me trying to comfort me.

I didn't want her to be here knowing that she is pregnant and it could cause her to have stress since Maria is her niece.

Emory was standing up against the wall with her 2 sons. Her eyes were red and puffy and she looked like she had been stressing,

"Mom can I go over there and get juice?" Her older son asked.

"Uh... yeah." She says handing him some money.

"Thanks!" He says as he walked over.

"Wait for me!" Her younger son said as he followed his brother.

"Hey, stop stressing alright... it's not your fault." I say getting Emory's attention.

"Yeah, we're gonna find her alright... we just need to stay positive." Carmen says.

I hear the front door bell ring. I look seeing Miguel. I get up and run into his arms as he hugs me back.

I sob quietly in his shoulder. "Shh... it's gonna be alright." He says.

"I didn't know this was gonna happen." I say pulling away from him.

"It's gonna be alright." He says placing his hands on my shoulders softly.

"Just tell me what happend." He says.

"Okay..." I say trying to calm down.

"We were at Carmen's house and... Emory told me that she was gonna take her sons to the park so she took Maria too and-she called me and told me she was missing-

"Wait... Wait... Wait, so your saying Emory was with Maria when she taken?" He asked.

"Well we don't know if she was taken she could have run off somewhere." I say.

"She would run off I know my daughter!" He says getting a little frustrated.

"Look... I need to speak to Emory." He says walking up to her.

I follow him to make sure he doesn't say anything he's not supposed to.

"Emory." He says getting her attention.

She looks up nervously.

"Miguel I'm sorry-

"What happened to my daughter?" He asks with a straight face.

"It's not her fault Miguel." I say.

"Just tell me what happened alright?" He says.

"I took Maria to the park with me and my sons, and she was playing with my younger son Asher and when he came back she wasn't with him." She says.

"And have you asked your son what happened?" He asked.

"Of course I have." She says.

"And what'd he say?" He asks.

"He said he doesn't much but some, but maybe you can help him." She says.

"Yeah I will." Miguel says.

"Mijo come here." Emory says.

"Yes mommy." Asher says coming up to her.

"This is Maria's dad, and just try to remember everything that you can." She says as she puts him on her lap.

"Okay." He says. "We were just playing hide and seek and then I couldn't find her I saw this lady picking her up and walking away with her."

"What?!" Miguel says.

The police officer then came
Towards us. "So you guys have a missing kid?" He asked.

"Yes." I say.

"Any information you can give me so we can find her?" He asked.

"Well, my son just told me that they were playing hide and seek at the park... where she was taken and a lady came and took her." Emory says.

"Do you know what the lady might've looked like?" He asked.

Emory looked at Asher again. "Mmm... she had black hair and it was curly and long-

"Fucking Hannah!" Miguel says. I felt like my heart was about to drop to my butt.

"Who's Hannah sir?" The police officer asked.

"She's my sister, and we got into an argument and she was probably pissed so she took my kid." He says.

"So, do you know where she lives?" He asked.

"No, she lives with my mom but she left after we had the argument and I don't know where she went." Miguel says.

"Okay, can we have the name again?" He asks.

"Hannah Cazarez." Miguel says.

"She's not gonna hurt her is she?" I ask looking up at Miguel.

"She knows not to." Miguel says.

finally gave y'all a update!!