#4

"How do I look?" I asked Miguel. "Fine as hell." He said causing me to giggle. "Are you sure she's gonna like me?" I asked.

"And if she doesn't so fucking what? I mean I don't like her that much anyways... besides everyone loves you so don't beat yourself up if one person who doesn't even matter to most people bring you down." He said kissing my forehead.

"Ok, but you have to be nice. Besides she's probably misunderstood." I said causing Miguel to shake his head.

TIME SKIP:
We arrived at Wendy's house seeing my parents cars already there.

Miguel had a key so he just opened the door. "Were in the living room mijo!" Wendy said as we walked in. I was holding Maria in my arms.

"Your brother is here!" Wendy said doing a awkward smile as she looked at Miguel's sister. She resembled a little bit of Wendy and Miguel.

"Um hi I guess." Miguel said awkwardly. "This is my wife and daughter."

"Omg your married? Im so surprised." She said causing Miguel to roll her eyes. "Anyways Hola." She said as she went back on her phone.

I put Maria down as she ran towards her toys. "And now you see why I don't give 2 fucks if you cuss her out?" Miguel whispered in my ear. "She was probably just joking." I said whispering back into his ear.

He rolled his eyes and walked over to his mom. Everyone was pretty much talking in a little group. My mom, My Dad and Jennifer. I decided that I was finally gonna go talk to Hannah.

"Hey sister." I said as I sat next to her trying to be nice. "Sister?" She says. "Well you know since me and Miguel are married were like sisters." I said.

"Sure?" She said as she went back onto her phone.

"So you happy to be back?" I asked. "Not Really." She said. "Oh how come?if you don't mind me asking." I said.

"Cause my brother is such a asshole, I haven't seen him in 3 years and he hates my damn guts." Hannah says.

"Oh, I don't think he hates you. I think it's just a lot to take in." I said. " a lot to take in? he couldn't even give me a good hello. He doesn't care so fuck him. And stop defending him cause u know I'm right." She said going back on her phone and rolling her eyes.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Okay fuck you too then?" I said.

"Hey guys." I said sitting down next to my parents and Jennifer. "Hey!" They said in sync. "How'd it go with Hannah?" Jennifer asked.

"Well she's kind of  a uh...bitch!" I said whispering to them. "I agree." My mom said I gave her a confused look. "What she gave me aditude ." My mom said causing me to roll my eyes.

"What? I'm the only person who can give you aditude." I said. "No you can't." My mom said glaring at me.

"Sorry Mami." I said smirking. "Uh huh." She said causing my dad and Jennifer to laugh.

Sorry for the short chapter but I'll post chapter 5 Tomorrow

Anywaysssss
Love ya:)

Btw rate Hannah ...