#6

MIGUEL POV:
"Oh hell no!" I say.

"Cmon Miguel I need you to do this." My mom says. "It would be good for you guys to bond!"

"Ma, I'm not doing that. I can't stand her and you know it." I say.

"I know, but at the end of the day she's your sister and your supposed love each other." She says.

"Yeah, well she broke that when she decided to leave us." I said.

"Look, Miguel please just do this for me. It would make me really happy to see my kids together." She says with her hand on my shoulder.

I sigh. "Mom, just know that I would NOT be doing if it wasn't for you." I say.

"Thank you! So i was thinking that you guys could go to the movies. I already got you tickets." She says happily.

"Wait you already got the tickets before I even said yes?" I ask.

"well, yeah I knew you would eventually give in." She says smirking.

"Oh my gosh mom." I say shaking my head. I hear footsteps as I turn around and see Hannah walking down the steps with her phone in her hands.

"So are we still going to the movies mom?" She asks looking up.

"Well, I thought... that maybe you and Mikey can go. You know just the 2 of you." My mom said nervously smiling.

Hannah smirks. "Sure, I'd love to bond with my Big brother." She says as she walks towards the door.

"Mom..." I say rolling my eyes. "She's gonna get on my last nerves."

"Don't let her, okay?" She says. "It's gonna be fine alright?"

"Yeah Yeah." I say.

"Let's go!" I hear by the door.

"IM COMING!" I yell back at Hannah in annoyance.

YN POV:
Tiffany and Carmen were currently at my house while I was doing Maria's hair. We were just talking and having a good time.

"I think I might need to start dating again." Tiffany said. "Really? Are you ready?" Carmen asked.

"I mean yeah, I think so. I still love Jacob and he'll always have a place in my heart." She says. I smile lightly.

"That's good Tiff, you have to move on." I said.

"Okay all done." I say giving Maria a kiss on the cheek. Maria then goes back to playing with her toys as Carmen, Tiffany and I go and sit at the table and just talk.

"So where's yall mans?" Tiffany asked.

"Miguel went to Wendy's house." I say. "And Tristan went to Brady's house... I guess he's trying to ask out Emory." Carmen says.

"Really? That's amazing!" Tiffany says. "I mean I guess, but I didn't think that he was her type." Carmen says.

"Oh come on, they'd be cute together." I say.

"I mean yeah I guess, but Emory is a clingy person and wants to be loved on and I'm just afraid that Brady isn't gonna give her that. All he cares about is himself." She says.

"I mean that sounds like Brady but the way you just put it out there." I say.

"It's true though." Tiffany said.

"I don't want my sister to be wasting her time, she needs a man who is gonna be there for her and she already has 2 sons who don't have 2 parents in a household. I mean they see their dad every weekend." Carmen says.

"Well, I'm sure it'll be alright... I mean Emory knows what she wants... and if Brady isn't the one for her I'm sure she'll tell him." I say.

"Yeah, this is Emory we're talking about... she isn't gonna let a man do that to her." Tiffany says.

MIGUEL POV:
I was already hating this. On our way to the movies Hannah was being so picky about the music and she was bragging about how much fancy stuff she had when she lived with my dad.

As we were in the line for popcorn, I spotted the devil in disguise...

VALERIE

OOP...😲😝

I need winter break!!/febuary break.