-"Right."- ☁️

FLUFF CHAPTER CUZ IM BORED!!!
Ghost almost looses Soap on a mission gone wrong

3rd person PoV:
It was late at night, task force 141 was returning from a mission.

"That was one hell of a problem, eh Lt?" Soap laughed. The mission had almost gone bad, a newbie tried something stupid, almost costing the team a few lives.

"Agreed. I think Price is grillin' the poor kid in his office now." Ghost smirked, gesturing to yelling in the background inside the Captain's office.

"Geez, he could soften up a bit, aye?" Soap shook his head playfully as the shouting, muffled by the door, grew louder.

"Nah, the kid needs it. That mistake could've costed your life. I think he should get yelled at more." Ghost scoffs and rolls his eyes, crossing his arms like a pouting child.

"Ah, loosen up, it was his first mission, he probably had never thrown a real grenade before." Soap chuckled and put a hand on Ghost's shoulder, patting it.

"I almost lost you. I'm not going to just 'loosen up'." Ghost sighs, placing his hand on Soap's "I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."

"You'd keep going. For me." Soap smiles warmly and placed a gently kiss on Ghost's neck "Right?" Soap looks up at him longingly

"Right." Ghost smiles and places a hand on Soap's cheek, holding his face gently.

Soap turned back to Ghost. "Seriously though, you saved my ass. Thank you." Soap smiled warmly at the lieutenant.

"No problem at all. That's my ass to save. Nobody else is allowed to touch it." Ghost said with a grin.

"Yes, I know. Nobody else's. I'm yours and you know it." Soap said with a smile, looking up at the taller man's dark brown, almost black, eyes.

"You're the best damn boyfriend I could ever ask for, you know that?" Soap turns his head to the side and kisses Ghost's palm.

"I don't think you realize how good of a partner you are Johnny. You doubt yourself." Ghost lifts his balaclava over the bridge of his nose and leans in and kisses Soap.

Soap puts a hand behind Ghost's head and pulls him closer. Ghost breaks the kiss and and leans his head back a bit and speaks. "Who would ever think you would be interested in me? You're way out of my league."

"I'm out of your league? You're out of your mind Lt." Soap pulls in Ghost and wraps his arms around him. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me Simon. Ever."

Ghost chuckles and uses his hand to tilt Soap's face up to look at him. "Your eyes remind me of glaciers. A beautiful icy blue."

"Real smooth Simon, not corny at all." Soap laughed and placed a kiss on Ghost's cheek.

"Get a room you two, you're gonna scar the newbie."

The two turned to see Price standing in the hall with the newbie. The kid was real skinny and pale, his eyes wide from the display in front of him.

"Ah, sorry Captain, we'll... uhm... stop." Soap spoke quietly, his ears red from embarrassment.

"Alright Si, don't want to scare the kid. We all know gays are terrifying." Soap said sarcastically, putting his hands on his waist and rolling his eyes at Price

"So scary." Ghost said with a laugh, walking up behind his partner and sliding his hands around his front, pulling Soap in, and kissing the back of his neck.

"Boo." Soap said with a laugh as he turned and started to walk off, dragging Ghost behind him by his hand.

"See ya Price!" The two walked off, leaving the scrawny recruit to contemplate his life choices and what got him into the military.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I don't really care if it's good, I was just bored out of my mind, lol.

-Your writer, Raven

Word count: 646