-" Close Quarters "- ❤️‍🔥

Smut chapter
(IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!)
There isn't anymore seats

3rd Person PoV:

"Quick! Everyone in the Humvee! C'mon! Pile in!"

Soaps eyes quickly scanned the car, not seeing any open spots. He panicked and ran around the back of the car, seeing the large, seemingly empty trunk open. He jumped in and slammed down the lid with a loud grunt. He laid back against what was supposed to be a wall.

"Watch where you jump, dipshit." Wait a second, walls don't talk.

"What the ever loving hell?" Soap turned around to see a large man in a skull mask both behind and under him.

"Ah, shit Lt., sorry. I was panicking a bit." Soap tried to move but the space was too small to support any sort of wiggling.

"Just hold still, mate." Ghost spoke quietly, his large hands holding the smaller male still by his sides.

"Sorry." Soap held still, well, at least he tried. The car lurched forward as it started driving, causing Soap's body to rock back and forth. Ghost sucked in a breath and gripped Soap's hips tightly, his fingers digging into the Scott's flesh.

"Watch the hands Ghost, that kinda hurts." Soap swatted the large hands away, making him free again.

Ghost tried to keep his breathing steady, his heart rate had skyrocketed as soon as Soap, the only squad mate he hoped wouldn't know he was in the back, landed on his lap.

The larger man's gloved hands rested on the floor of the trunk after being pried off of Soap's sides. The road the Humvee happened to start driving down was extremely bumpy and uneven, causing the men in the trunk to rock back and forth, creating friction between the two.

Ghost let out a strained whine and balled his hands into fists, his knuckles turning white. The friction of Soap rubbing against his lap was beginning to be too much.

"You alright down there Lieutenant?" Questioned Soap, having no clue the type of pressure the Brit was under. Ghost just nodded.

Just then, the car hit a rough patch in the road which cause everyone to shake back and forth, especially Soap who was just loose on his Lieutenant's lap. Ghost's hand went up and quickly covered his own mouth, letting out a muffled, low groan.

Ghost thanked the gods that his mask covered his face because he was beet red. Heat was radiating off of his body, causing him to sweat. The car hit another bump, causing Soap to bounce and rock around in Ghost's lap.

The blood from Ghost's face rushed away as he came to a realization. Fuck, he was getting hard from the constant friction of his Sergeant on his lap.

"You mind adjusting your belt buckle? It's poking me in the ass." Soap adjusted, complaining about something prodding him, his hips shifting back and forth.

"S-Stop fuckin' moving John..." Ghost hissed, out of breath. He was panting and just desperately trying to stay calm and collected to no avail. Ghost was getting hard and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

The car hit another bump, causing Soap's body to rub up on Ghost's groin. The action earned a groan of both annoyance and pleasure from the Brit.