-"Drunk with sober thoughts"- ☁️<❤️‍🔥

Tw: Alcohol, Suggestive to intimacy
Soap got into Ghost's hidden alcohol stash and got absolutely wasted, secrets spill

3rd person PoV:
Ghost's keys jingled as he slid them into the lock of his flat. He had to push on the lock a bit for the door to finally swing open. He had left Soap alone so that he could run to the corner shop and grab a couple of small things.

Ghost and Soap got a week's worth of leave after a difficult mission, so the two decided to hang around in the Brit's apartment.

"Johnny! I'm home!" No response. "Johnny! Joh- oh gods, damn it." Ghost walked through the kitchen just to notice his large bottle of strong whisky sitting on the table, half empty.

"Damn it. Johnny!" This time when Ghost shouts, he gets a response from the couch that rested about 8 feet away, in the living room.

"Simon~!" Soap responds in a playful voice. "You're back~!" Soap rolls over and looks over at Ghost with a half awake face.

"Fuckin' hell. I leave you alone for forty minutes and you manage to find my alcohol." Ghost lets out a heavy sigh and puts the small bag of groceries on the kitchen table.

"What can I say~? I've got... great searching skills." Soap slurs some of his words, visibly wasted. He stands up from the couch and drunkenly stumbles over to Ghost. "I missed you~"

"I was gone for less than an hour, how could you miss-" Ghost is interrupted by Soap wrapping his arms around his chest from behind "Johnny... what the hell are you doing?"

"You're warm... and comfortable..." Soap spoke slow and quietly. "You know, I've always wanted to do this..."

"Wait, do what?" Ghost was puzzled until he felt Soap softly squeezing his pecs and he froze. "John..." Ghost sternly warned the Scot, which was already quite generous.

"I'd kill for you to smother me in your chest. Just suffocate me with your tits. Gods your body is perfect..." Soap spoke quietly, but Ghost heard him loud and clear. Ghost's face quickly flushed  and he held his breath before speaking.

"What..?"

Soap let go and walked to the front of Ghost. "Like this. Just..." Soap nuzzled his face into the middle of Ghost's chest and wrapped his hands around the larger man's back

"Johnny, stop, you're drunk." Ghost sort of nudges Soap away from him with his knee. "This isn't you."

"No Simon, this is me. The real me. I've wanted this for... so long. It's- it's unbearable." Soap pushed his body against Ghost's, making sure to move his hips a bit.

"Johnny, please." Ghost sighed, his breath turning heavy and his cheeks flooding with color.

"No, Simon. You listen." Soap demanded, "This is the real me. I just suppress these thoughts but for some reason, some damned reason, they spill out now. I love you, Simon Riley. I have since Las Almas." Soap looked up at Ghost longingly and it was clear he was desperate.

"You love me? Since Las Almas? But that was... 3 years ago. Why didn't you tell me?" Ghost was shocked. How could a loving, out going guy love him? I mean, Soap was a ray a sunshine and Ghost was a grey storm cloud.