-" Chocolate "- ❤️‍🔥

SMUT
Ghost finds some... special chocolate
Bottom: Ghost    Top: Soap
(I tried to keep Ghost canon-) (-but that is hard to do when he's begging)

3rd Person PoV:

Ghost doesn't really have much self control when it comes to sweets. He's the type of guy to, the day after Halloween, buy all of the discounted candy and hoard it like a dragon for about a month.

Soap found this funny, so he'd occasionally leave around little treats for the Brit, like Bulgarian milk chocolate or a giant stash of Hershey kisses hidden in a drawer. This meant whenever Ghost found chocolate or the occasional lollipop, he'd eat it without a second though and thank Soap later.

So, when Ghost saw a large chocolate bar in the fridge, he thought nothing of it and ate it. Once he was done, he washed his hands, wiped his mouth, and joined his boyfriend on the couch smiling, his sweet tooth happily satisfied.

"What's got you smiling like that?" Soap smirked and ran his hands though Ghost's short, blond hair. The Brit closes his eyes and smiles, his cheek rubbing against Soap's leg to get comfortable.

"Thanks for the chocolate, babe. It was really good." With a smile, Ghost closes his eyes and lays his head just down on his lover's leg. The brunette stops running his fingers through the blond's hair and looks down in confusion.

"What chocolate?" Soap whispers in confusion, he doesn't remember hiding any chocolate around the house. It was summer, he didn't want it melting and have Ghost look around just find a chocolate glob in a wrapper

"Is it hot in here? It feels suddenly warm." The Brit shifts around uncomfortably, small beads of sweat start to form on his body and his face clouds a rosy pink. Ghost stretches out, letting his feet hang off the couch.

"Simon. Did you take the big bar of chocolate that had the pink wrapper?" The Scott realized what might be happening. His tone turns serious and he looks down at his squirming partner, who is starting to breath heavily.

"It looked more red, but yeah, I guess it could've been pink..." The blond whined and shut his eyes because he couldn't, for the life of him, get comfortable. His hair was getting starting to ruffle and knot from tossing and turning and his body was radiating heat at this point.

"You ate... how much exactly?" Soap's expression looked a tad bit worried and he smiled nervously. His gaze fixed on Ghost's soft, brown eyes. The Brit below Soap was still wiggling and was very clearly uncomfortable.

"The whole thing. I feel all... hot and bothered, y'know?" Ghost smiled and stretched out, his gaze shifting to look up at his partner. Soap smiled nervously and put a hand on his partner's chest, looking down at the large bulge in Ghost's jeans.

"So you don't know what it was..?" Soap spoke gently, watching as the blond shook his head no and let out a whine that he couldn't quite control. His pale legs laid limp on the couch, occasionally twitching.

Ghost's loins felt like they were on fire. There was a tight knot deep in his body and his legs couldn't stop twitching. The Brit's throat was dry, but he couldn't stop salivating. Whatever that was, it clearly wasn't supposed to all be eaten at the same time.

"Simon, that was sorta an... aphrodisiac infused chocolate."

"Ah. That explains why my mind feels foggy and I can't shake the feeling of wanting... you." Ghost's gaze turned lustful, looking directly into the brunette's soft, baby blue eyes. The Brit's hands went to Soap's cheeks and pulled him slightly closer.