-" Drunk with sober thoughts pt. 2"- ❤️‍🔥

SMUT!!! 🎉🎉🎉
IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH SMUT, JUST SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!
This continues directly after the first part,
and we dive right in!
Bottom Soap, Top Ghost

3rd Person PoV:
Ghost carried Soap down the hall into his bedroom and threw him down onto the mattress with a low grunt, the bed frame swayed as the sudden large mass was tossed onto it.

"You really are eager, aren't you Simon?" Soap looked up at Ghost and smirked. Ghost seemed kinda out of it, he looked down at him through half lidded eyes, breathing heavily.

"You won't be able to walk when I'm done with you, you fucking tease." Ghost spoke in a low, husky tone and he turned and walked over the the bedside table, opening the drawer and kicking off his boots.

"I sure hope that's a promise LT." Soap smiled and laid back, starting to unbuckle his belt. The sheets shifting around him, the springs of the mattress creaking under him.

"You made a problem, and you're going to deal with it." Ghost grabs a small bottle of lube and a condom out of the drawer and sets them on the bed next to Soap. The smaller male has worked his jeans to his ankles and shook them off, leaving him in his boxers and shirt.

"Oh? And what problem is that?" Soap spoke lustfully and teasingly, in and instant, Ghost hopped onto the bed and pulled him in, sitting Soap neatly on Ghost's lap.

"Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me~?" Soap wiggles his hips back and forth as he pressed onto Ghost, earning a husky and quiet "fuck~" from Ghost.

"You know damn well what it is. Are we going to do this shit or not?" Ghost is not amused by Soap's teasing, the only thing it's giving him is a headache.

"I thought you'd never ask." And with that, Ghost slides Soap's shirt of leaving him in only boxers, boxers that have an extremely obvious bulge. Hell, it's not even a bulge at this point, it's just a hard cock with an extremely thin layer of fabric holding it back.

"Hurry up and fuck me, I'm getting impatient." Soap lays back onto the bed and spreads his legs, but Ghost shakes his head.

"You know damn well you've gotta be prepped, don't want to hurt your pretty little body."Ghost smirked and grabbed the lube bottle, squeezing out a nice sized glob and spreading it on his fingers.

"I just need something inside me, anything... I just-" Soap is cut off by his boxers being pulled down by Ghost, exposing his fully erect member and the sudden rush of cold air making it twitch.

"Simon... please... something... anything" Ghost hears Soap's pleas and rubs a lubed finger against the Scot's hole and slipping it in, getting a shocked moan out of Soap.

"Ngh~! Maybe a bit of warning next time!" Soap's breathing quickly turns heavy and his cock twitches, Ghost's finger is cold and it sends a shiver through him.

"Sorry, you were asking for it so I figured you were prepared." Ghost looks over Soap's nude body and bites his inner lip, only getting harder by the second, it's starting to get uncomfortable.

Ghost starts to move his finger in and out of Soap slowly at first gradually getting faster. Ghost's other hand is undoing his own belt as fast as he can.