-" Ruffling Your Feathers"- ❤️‍🔥

Avian AU
SMUT, YIPPEE

3rd person PoV:

Owls have special feathers to silence their flight, did you know that? Soap didn't, and he had a hard time understanding that. He had to know how they worked. He had to know.

When Ghost was in his room, he was mainly sleeping or doing work. Soap knew that today, the blond had to be sleeping. After a long, stressful mission, he should be too, but oh well.

Almost all avians sleep on their stomachs and have their wings laid out on the bed above them as it was most comfortable. Of course, this is how Ghost slept, he needed all the comfort he could get.

Soap was hesitant. He knew he shouldn't be doing this and this was an serious invasion of privacy, but... he needed to know. How did Ghost sneak up so easy?

Soap creaks the door to Ghost's room open to see him, as predicted, sleeping. His large, white wings fanned out around him. Even though his thick layer of feathers acted as a blanket for most of his body, there was a thin sheet halfway on his body.

Soap slowly snuck forward, trying not to make a sound. Ghost was a light sleeper so he could wake up at any moment and Soap's little mission of the owl's wings would be ruined.

Soap successfully reached the bed and marveled at Ghost's wings. They looked so soft, like blankets of fresh snow, or a delicate cirrus cloud. Without thinking, the brunette's hand reached out longingly for the feathers, wanting to see how they worked.

As soon as Soap's hand made contact with the fluffy, soft feathers, his mind was a blur.
He mindlessly leaned down and kissed Ghost's back. The blond's body shuddered but Soap was too out of it to notice.

"So soft..." Soap thought, his hands gliding over the silky feathers mindlessly. The Scott's fingers inched closer to the softer feathers, longing for more. During this process, Soap completely forgot just how sensitive the scapulars were.

Soap's digits graze gently over the sensitive feathers, not noticing the soft down on Ghost's back fluffing up and the Brit's body growing warmer.

"Johnny..."

Soap froze. Had he been discovered? Was he caught? He should stop. But... he didn't. His hands kept caressing Ghost's silky feathers, moving slowly and sensually.

Ghost's body shifted around, his body heating up significantly and his hips rolling against the mattress. With that, the Brit groaned quietly, his face clouding a dark red and he bit his lip.

"Shit... uhm..." Soap blushed lightly at the sight and whispered quietly to himself, his hand continuing to massage and pet Ghost's sensitive, small feathers, not knowing that what we was doing is what was causing this... encounter.

Seeing that the Brit was still asleep, Soap's eyes darted around and took his hand away from the soft feathers. Much to the Scott's dismay, he walked to the door, opened it, and walked out, quietly pulling the door shut.

Little did Soap know, Ghost was awake the whole time. Ever since Ghost heard the click of the door knob, he had been awake. Not only that, he was... flustered to say the least. As soon as the coast was seemingly clear, the blond slipped a hand down his front and slid it down into his boxers.

Ghost flipped onto his back with some struggle, but made sure to be careful enough so he didn't even ruffle his delicate feathers.

With his hand still in his boxers, Ghost started to imagine. Imagining Soap nude, just for him. Imagining Soap with his beautiful brown feathers ruffled from friction and his body slayed out, displaying himself for Ghost and only Ghost.

"Gods damn it all..." The Brit swore and started to move his hand, his thumb tracing over his slit, collect a bit of precum to use as a sort of lube. As his calloused hands made their way up and down his shaft he whined almost silently, not wanting anyone to know what is happening.

Something creaked quietly, but Ghost couldn't look up, he was too busy to stop and too desperate to care. Ghost's hands kept moving up and down his pulsing shaft, the head of his cock was glistening with precum that was spilling uncontrollably from the tip.

"Shit~ Johnny..." Ghost's hips bucked into his fists, his eyes remained squeezed shut, still imagining that it was Soap that he was thrusting into. He couldn't shake the image that it was his precious Scott's tight ass that his hips were fucking into.

"John... Johnny..." The blond started to pant, his hands and hips working together to make a constant, quick pace. While his hands slid down his shaft his hips bucked forward, getting as much friction as possible.

The blond's moans turned to whimpers and whine as he tried to stay quiet. The bed springs creaked under Ghost as his hips bucked up towards the ceiling and his hands slammed down one last time.

Without a second to prepare, his wings spread out fully and he accidentally let out a loud moan. The Brit's back arched off the bed and his hips involuntarily bucked upwards as he reached his climax. His hips jerked back and forth, fucking his hands to ride out the orgasm as long as possible, thoughts of Soap lingering in his mind.

"Gah... fuck..." Ghost's hands slowly retreated from his now softening member, his wings tucking back close to him as his chest heaved.

Ghost slowly sat up, groaning as reality sat in. He had been intimately touched by his crush. Did Soap mean to touch him like that or was it on accident? Could he maybe... do it again?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

First try at Avian AU, figured this was okay enough. I could've gone dirtier, but I didn't ❤️

Your Writer, Raven

Word Count: 975