-" Cuddles "- ☁️

Fluff cuz I can and I need a cooldown lol
TW: Swearing
Ghost is cold :(
(For a bit of context, they've been
dating for a while)

Ghost PoV:

Why does Johnny have to keep his house so fuckin' cold? It might be just me, but seriously. It's got to be under freezing temperatures in this damn place. I shift under my 4 blankets, trying to get as warm as possible.

Is Johnny asleep? I wonder if he's asleep... I slowly get up and carefully slink down the hall, peaking into MacTavish's room.

There he is, laying on his bed. I wonder if he's... oh he's awake! He's on his phone scrolling on an app. Once I see that he's awake I carefully creep over to his bed and slide under the covers.

This man is like a bloody heater. Absolutely burning, I'm surprised he don't get sick easy. I shift my body closer and carefully wrap my arms around his chest and pull him in without saying a word.

"Simon? What are you still doing up? I thought you went to bed." He speaks quietly, like he was trying not to scare off an animal. I squeezed him closer, his warmth starting to make it's way through my t-shirt and sweatpants.

"You keep your house colder than a witch's tit. I'm fucking freezing." I held him against me, finally getting a source of warmth, it felt nice.

"Cold?" John chuckled "It's not that cold. It's feels nice and cool in here, like just the right amount of cold." I forgot this is the same man who takes ice cold showers and baths even when he has the option of a nice hot shower.

"That's because you're a fuckin' demon John. Human heater." I scoff, but stay cuddled against him, I'm definitely not letting him go anything soon.

"You could've just asked to cuddle Si." Johnny smiled down at me, who was hanging off him like a damn koala. I don't really care what I look like, as long as I'm comfortable.

I feel John snake his arms around me and, gods above, was he warm. The heat against my cold skin is comforting and was making me drowsy. In my defense, it was 10:26 at night. I went to my room over 10 minutes prior, planning on sleep. It didn't go as planned because, you know, I couldn't sleep because I was shivering.

"Can I sleep here? Next to you?" I question, not wanting to seem too needy. Although, I am pretty needy right now, I'm frigid and I think my toes are starting to go numb.

"Of course, my little ice cube. You can chill here all you want." John laughs at his pun and I stifle a laugh. He thinks he's such a punny guy. Damn it now I'm doing it.

I press my forehead onto his chest and kiss it gently. I cozy up against him as the drowsiness hits me hard.

"I love you..." I mutter as I close my eyes, I hear an "I love you" back and I fell completely asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Just a quick little fluff chapter because I was bored and want to give y'all content!

Your writer, Raven

Word Count: 540