-" Helping Hands "- ❤️‍🔥

LemonShark!Soap x  Diver!Ghost
SMUT!!
Bottom: Ghost Top: Soap

3rd person PoV:
Ghost slowly approaches the 5 million gallon tank and rests his hands on the cold glass. He takes a long moment to look around. Nobody, visitor nor staff personnel, has seen the mer that resides in this tank all day and it caused almost everyone to worry.

Now, the aquarium has closed for the day, every civilian is gone and all who remains are cleaners, divers, and a few vets for check ups. Even if the mer was just being people shy, which he never is, he would've come out by now to greet the staff.

Soap is know for being extremely talkative and friendly with his handlers and he always interacts with the visitors, so where is he? Ghost jogs up the stairs to the top of the tank and pulls his wetsuit.

He makes three large splashes the top of the water, a signal for Soap to surface. There is no response in the tank and Ghost starts to worry. They've only held the mer here for about 7 months, what could be wrong?

A few minutes pass and the Brit splashes again, a bit more violent this time, like a command. After about a minute, Soap bobs up to the surface and looks up at his handler with only his wide eyes sticking out of the salt water tank.

"What took you so long? I was starting to worry." Ghost pushes out the mer's platform. It's a large, floating platform that has a thick layer of rubber on top for the brunette's comfort. Ghost sits on the platform and calls the mer over.

"You're not sick, are you?" Soap shakes his head no and saunters to the side of the platform. He weakly crawls up onto the rubber and flops onto his side, facing away from Ghost.

"C'mon Johnny, speak to me." The blond shimmys over to Soap and places a gentle hand on the mer's shoulder. Ghost is Soap's favorite diver and he's usually so energetic...

The mer groans and sluggishly rolls over so that he's facing his best friend. His face is flushed and his striking, ice blue eyes are locked onto Ghost like a sniper. The mer's mouth opens to say something, the he closes it. He waits a moment, clears his throat and blushes bright red.

"It's mating season right now and 'm dying here, Si." Soap sighs and motions to his body. Nothing is majorly different, but Soap's vent is clearly irritated and aching, it's an angry red and is clenched tightly.

"Mating season?" Ghost repeats with a cocked brow and inquisitive eyes. He looks down at the puffy area and just stares. It seems perverted, he knows, but right now he's just worried for the health of his companion.

The area throbs as Soap try's to hold himself together. It's an uphill battle against instincts and his grip on his mind slowly starts to loosen. He looks his handler up and down, making sure he stops to admire how the wetsuit hugs the Brit's figure.

Soap's always admittedly been attracted to Ghost, but he just played it off as a favorite diver as most lemon sharks have one. But now, now that his diver is here... his hormones start going ballistic. Pictures flash in his mind, damn it, he would claim this man as his mate if he was only allowed.

"You need help there, Johnny?" Ghost coos and presses a palm to Soap's chest. That's all it takes for the brunette to unravel. His mind fogs as instincts snag the wheel and turn him down a path of discourse.

Soap finally relaxes his vent and lets one, then both of his slick members slide out covered in clear, slick liquid. The mer sighs in relief and pleasure combined, his vent no longer aching from being forced to stay closed.