-" Blending in"- ☁️

Ghost and Soap on a mission, what could possibly go wrong (or right)
Ghost is wearing a regular mask, not his skull balaclava, just a plain, black surgical mask.

3rd Person PoV:

Blending in isn't that hard, right? Well, when you are a 6'4" British man who is wearing a mask and a black hoodie, it's not easy. Mix that with a man who has a very prominent Scottish accent and has a rather loud voice, and throw them into New York City. Now we seem to have a problem.

"Is it just me or is that guy looking at us?" Soap is referring to a shady looking guy, sitting at a cafe table across the street from them. This guy was wearing all black, a balaclava, and sunglasses.

"I noticed that too, you think he's onto us?" Ghost whispered quietly and slouched down in his chair, trying to seem as short as possible. It wasn't working, he still stuck out out like a sore thumb.

The guy across the road noticed them staring and then called someone. The man spoke frantically into the phone, making quick glances back at Ghost and Soap.

A group of men suddenly walked out of a building a block down and Soap stood quickly, almost knocking the chair he was sitting on over. He grabbed the Brit shoulder and pulled him from his seat.

"Okay, we gotta go." Soap started speed walking away from their table and away from the group of men, pulling the blond by the wrist behind him. Having to push or snake through the crowds was difficult and the men were gaining on the duo slowly, but surely.

It was extremely hard for the two to slip through small gaps between people so Soap opted for the easier option, blending in. After quickly looking around for a few moments and pushing through some groups, he found his solution.

With no warning, the Scott yanked Ghost into the closest alley and rushed down it, dead end. There were only a few cardboard boxes in the alley, nowhere to hide. Those guys were going to pass by any moment. Soap need a plan and he needed one fast.

"Sorry, L.T." The brunette shoved Ghost against the wall, took off the blonde's mask and slid down his hood. Before Ghost could retaliate, Soap pinned the blond to the wall and quickly leaned in, pressing his lips against the other man's.

Ghost was surprised, but didn't fight back. He relaxed against the wall and actually leaned into the kiss a bit. His left hand went to the back of Soap's head and his right hand went to the other man's lower back.

Soap held the Brit's hips tighter than he should've, causing Ghost to let out a heavy breath and pull the Scott closer, deepening the kiss.

The squad of men walked past the alley looked in quickly, but their eyes darted away when the saw the sensual encounter the was going on. Once the coast was clear, Soap went and pulled away.

Ghost's heart was fluttering. His face was bright red and his throat was dry. As soon as Soap pulled away completely, the blond shakily put his mask back on. The blond's pupils were dilated, his breaths were quick and short, and he was still leaned back against the wall.

"Alright, we're clear. Let's go." Soap grabbed Ghost by the hand and rushed out of the alley, looking around quickly before darting down the street.

Ghost was out of it. He was still thinking about the kiss. The Brit's stomach was chock full of butterflies and his mind was fuzzy. What just happened? Did Soap mean it?

"Johnny."

Soap turned and looked up at Ghost, the blond looked down upon the Scott with clouded eyes. Ghost took of his mask and pulled Soap against him, not caring if they were in the middle of a city.

"Ghost what are y-" Soap was cut off by the lieutenant pressing his chapped lips against him, his hands holding him close. The brunette was shocked but not mad. His face clouded with blush and his hands went to Ghost's cheeks.

After a bit, Ghost sheepishly broke the kiss, the taller man's pupils wide with affection. After an awkward moment of eye contact, they both started walking without another word said, their pinkie interlocked.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry if this one seems a bit weird, I haven't had much motivation but knew I need to give y'all something

Word Count: 752