-"Possesive"- 🥀>☁️

This story was suggested by:@DaleahKendrick
Tw: Swearing, threats
Ghost, being the protective bastard he is, confronts König for being close to Soap.

3rd person PoV:
Soap had been walking down a hall on the way to the mess hall when he met his new Colonel, König. Soap found the Austrian quite friendly, so of course he talked to him.

"Hey, you're the new Colonel, right? I'm Sergeant John MacTavish. Everyone calls me Soap, nice to meet you." The scot holds out his right hand, offering a handshake as a friendly gesture.

"Ah! Hallo Sergeant. I've heard about you. Quite the outgoing type I see." König speaks with a affirmative voice, posing to be a higher figure than just a friend. König shakes the smaller man's hand firmly, but gently.

"I was just heading to the mess hall if you want to join, you hungry? I've heard they got chicken sandwiches today. A true treat." Soap says with a smile as he shifts his weight from one foot to another.

"Sounds good Sergeant, I will see you there momentarily." König says excitedly, sounding less professional now.

"Please, call me Soap." Soap says with a slight smile as he starts walking off.

"Ah, yes! Soap. See you!" König shouts down the hall to Soap as he trotted off.

•~•~•~•~•~{ Time skip to lunch}~•~•~•~•~•

Ghost's PoV:
I walk in to the mess hall and get my food, only to turn as see Johnny with some random guy at our table. I briskly walk over and sat next to John, staring daggers at this new guy.

"Who is this?" I questioned harshly, my arm wrapping around Johnny's waist and pulling him close.

"Si- I mean Ghost, this is the new Colonel, König." John seemed to stress the word Colonel. I don't care who this guy is. I don't want him alone with my Johnny.

"König, huh? Must be real ballsy to name yourself King." I sneer, who does this guy think he is? King? Really?

"My teammates named me that actually, it just sort of stuck." The tall man snapped back, my grip on Johnny tightening as I kept staring daggers at the guy.

"König, this is Lieutenant Riley, Ghost." John introduced me as I kept him close, my fingers digging in to his hip.

"Ghost... as you know, I'm König." The big bastard holds out a hand that I reluctantly shake, my grip tight on his, showing that I did not enjoy him here.

I could see him wince slightly as I shook his hand, making sure to squeeze his fingers hard. I must've spooked him because he instant stood and looked away.

"I should really be going, see you soon Soap, Ghost." König sighs out, he yanked his head away from me and rubbed his now hurting fingers.

As that asshole scurried out of the mess hall, John's smile faded and he looked at me.

"What?" I said defensively, still holding him close still, my grip relaxing now that he was stared blankly into my eyes with those breath taking blue eyes of his.

"Don't try to defend yourself! You scared the poor guy away!" Was... was Johnny angry at me? That guy was clearly flirting with him.