Part 6

GRACIE

💌

Both Gracie and Madelyn were tipsy, smiley and giggly. Madelyn couldn't stop making Gracie laugh, and they both loved it. They were joking in a friends sort of way, but also in a flirty way. They both knew that they liked each other and that the feelings were mutual, but neither Gracie or Madelyn mentioned it. 

The bar was crowded and they had a few more drinks before dancing. They fell into each others arms while laughing and Gracie put her hands around Madelyn's lower back. Madelyn's face lit up as she stared into Gracie's eyes. Gracie felt this in her body, her attraction and desire to be with Madelyn. She felt as the music faded in her head as her sole focus became the blonde girl in front of her. Madelyn slowly leaned in and they touched noses and then cheeks. Their faces were so close together that Gracie felt Madelyn's long eyelashes flutter against her forehead. 

"Hi." Madelyn whispered coyly.

Gracie chuckled as every breath she took smelled like Madelyn's perfume. The moment lasted for a few more minutes before they sat back down again. Gracie's heart was beating fast. She really wanted to kiss Madelyn but she also wanted to take things slow. They had only known each other for about a week and a half. Both Madelyn and Gracie were also introverts, so it was difficult for either of them to make the first move. 

Soon after, they were both tired and Madelyn ordered an Uber back to her apartment.

"Stay over." Madelyn requested.

"Are you sure?" Gracie asked, her cheeks blushing.

"Yeah, it's late. My place is closer than yours." Madelyn replied, pulling Gracie's hand as they entered the car. 

They arrived at Madelyn's apartment and exhaustedly got ready for bed. At one point, Madelyn was completely naked in front of Gracie trying to find her underwear and pajama shirt. She was drunk and didn't really realize what she was doing. Gracie immediately noticed Madelyn's abs and was impressed by how fit she was.

Madelyn eventually got dressed and sat next to Gracie in her bed. 

"I had fun tonight." Gracie said quietly.

"Me too." Madelyn replied while placing a hand on Gracie's knee and smiling.

"Goodnight." Gracie whispered.