Part 10

GRACIE

GRACIE

💌

1 Month Later

Gracie and Madelyn had been together for about 2 and a half months. Both of them enjoyed every second of it. Madelyn was still a little bit anxious when they went out together in public, but it was something she was working on. Neither of them had ever officially come out to the public, but everyone knew that they were dating. Gracie was really busy, she was opening for Taylor Swift in a few days. Obviously she was excited about it, but the nerves made her stomach turn at every moment during the day. Madelyn was also busy, she was doing photoshoots and brand deals, but she would accompany Gracie to her first Eras tour performance in Arizona. 

Maddie

hey g

dinner tn?

Gracie

hi mads

I don't know if I can eat

I'm so fucking scared

Maddie

I know, I'm sorry

why don't u come over anyway

we can hang

Gracie

💕

ok

7?

Maddie

yeah, see u soon

love u

Gracie

love u too

Gracie arrived at Madelyn's apartment and noticed that she had ordered pizza. Gracie knew she probably wasn't going to be able to eat, her levels of anxiety were extreme. Instead of eating, Madelyn cuddled Gracie and gave her lots of kisses.

"You're going to do amazing. You know that right?" Madelyn asked as she ran her fingers through Gracie's hair.

Gracie nodded.