Part 15

GRACIE

GRACIE

💌

Gracie felt like a weight was lifted off of her after she opened up to Madelyn. It felt scary, but she was glad that Madelyn finally knew all parts of her, the good and the bad. Gracie was traveling to New York in 2 days to open the Eras Tour again. She wasn't as nervous as last time, but she had a hard week and was worried that emotions would spill out at inconvient times. Madelyn wasn't going to be able to go with her, but a few friends would accompany her for support and to see the show.

Gracie

thank u for the other day

i love u

Maddie

i love u too

how are u feeling?

Gracie

better

i need to sleep a lot before saturday though

Maddie

yeah u should rest up g

Gracie

💗

Gracie spent the rest of her day taking a bath and a nap. She was really working on self care especially after her breakdown a few days ago. She cuddled with Weenie and put on a movie as she laid in bed. Gracie didn't feel sad, but slightly low. She was disappointed that Madelyn wasn't coming to the show on Saturday, but she didn't want to tell her that. Gracie felt wrong for wanting her girlfriend to be there, Madelyn was busy and had jobs and responsibilities that she couldn't abandon. She hugged Weenie and told herself she would feel better in the morning, Madelyn would be able to support her from afar.

MADELYN

💌

Madelyn knew that Gracie was having a tough time. She could tell that Gracie was overwhelmed, on edge, and wasn't acting like herself. Madelyn gave Gracie some space over the next few days. Both of them were introverts so Madelyn understood how crucial alone time was to recharge. That night as Madelyn crawled into bed, she missed Gracie. She felt bad that she wouldn't be able to be there for her this weekend. And then another thought came over her, what if she did go this weekend?