Part 18

MADELYN

MADELYN

💌

Madelyn was now fully moved into Gracie's house. She had hung her clothes beside her girlfriend's in the closet and added all of her little things and trinkets across the house. Madelyn wanted this to feel like her home too, without moving or overpowering any of Gracie's belongings.

It was Sunday and Madelyn felt very well rested. She always slept better in Gracie's bed for some reason, she was glad that it was her bed now too. She decided to take Weenie for a walk before heading to the grocery store to pick up a few things for dinner. Madelyn knew Gracie would be tired when she arrived home from Seattle, where she performed at the Eras tour on Saturday.

Maddie

hi g

how did it go yesterday

i miss u

Gracie

sorry i didn't call mads

it was a busy day

but it was really good

i'll be home this afternoon

Maddie

yay!! 

glad it went well

see u soon

love u

Gracie

love u so much

see u in a few hours

Maddie

💗💗

A few hours later, Madelyn made some small pizzas in the oven as she waited for Gracie to return home. She opened a bottle of wine and put music on. Madelyn heard the door unlock and her heart fluttered. Both her and Weenie ran over to the door to greet Gracie.

"Baby!" Madelyn exclaimed excitedly. Gracie melted into Madelyn's arms before she could even close the door behind her. They were both so relieved to see each other.

"Welcome home." Madelyn said.

"I should be saying that to you!" Gracie said, referencing the move Madelyn just made.

They kissed and held each other for a few minutes before Weenie started jumping up on their legs.

"C'mon, say hi to your son." Madelyn said.