Part 11

MADELYN

MADELYN

💌

Madelyn was mesmerized by Gracie's performance. They locked eyes the whole time and Madelyn realized how much love she felt for her girlfriend, even though it was still early on in their relationship. There was a small break after Gracie's set until Taylor came on and Madelyn spotted Gracie approaching the VIP tent out of the corner of her eye. Madelyn began to jump up and down with excitement. Gracie ran over to her and held her hands as they both jumped up and down.

"I'm so proud of you!" Madelyn yelled happily as she wrapped her arms around Gracie's neck.

Gracie pulled away from the hug and held Madelyn's face in her hands. She leaned in and gave her a big kiss.

"I love you." Gracie whispered.

"I love you too. You did so good." Madelyn replied.

Afterwards, Gracie hugged her parents and the few friends that were also in the tent. Everyone was so visibly proud of her. Madelyn noticed that Gracie's hands were still shaking, probably from adrenaline and nervousness. 

"Can I get you anything G?" Madelyn asked.

"Literally any type of alcohol...please." Gracie said, she was out of breath. Madelyn chuckled and poured them both a drink.

"Come sit with me." Madelyn said, aching for some time with Gracie.

Gracie walked over to Madelyn eagerly and sat on her lap. Madelyn wrapped one of her arms around Gracie's waist to keep her steady and placed her other hand on Gracie's knee.

Gracie nuzzled her nose into Madelyn cheek and ran her fingers through her blonde hair.

"Thank you for that." Gracie said quietly.

"For what?" Madelyn asked.

"For calming me down backstage. It really helped. I probably wouldn't of gone on if you hadn't done that." Gracie said.

Madelyn smiled, happy that she was able to help Gracie earlier. "Of course." She replied shyly.

The two girls giggled and joked together. Gracie inched closer to Madelyn's body until her head laid in the crook of Madelyn's neck. Madelyn stroked Gracie's face gently as they whispered to each other.

"Are you tired?" Madelyn asked.

"Mm-hmm." Gracie mumbled.

She gave Gracie a soft kiss on the bridge of her nose. 

"I love you beautiful girl." Madelyn whispered.

"I love you too gorgeous. Thank you for being here." Gracie replied.