Part 16

GRACIE

GRACIE

💌

It had been a week since Gracie performed at the Eras Tour, and she had this coming weekend off which she was relieved about. Madelyn had a busy week but saw Gracie as much as she could. Both girls were excited to have the weekend free and spend time with each other.

Gracie

do u want to come over

Maddie

yeah i'll be there soon

Gracie

drive safe

Maddie

will do

love u

Gracie

love u too

Madelyn arrived at Gracie's house and let herself in. She laid down on the floor and let Weenie walk all over her and kiss her face. Gracie emerged from her bedroom and immediately started laughing and taking pictures. It was so cute to her how obsessed Weenie and Madelyn were with each other.

"Where are my kisses?" Gracie teased.

"One second, we're having a moment." Madelyn replied, giving Weenie pets and head kisses.

Madelyn stood up and smiled at Gracie. "Hi baby." She said.

"Hi my beautiful Mads, I missed you." Gracie replied.

The two girls hugged tightly. No matter if it had been a few hours or a few weeks between them seeing each other, they would always hug like they hadn't seen one another in forever. 

"Do you want some wine? I'm about to open a bottle." Gracie asked.

"Yes, please." Madelyn replied.

Gracie led Madelyn to the kitchen holding her hand. She opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses. They sat down on the couch and Madelyn sprawled out, placing her feet in Gracie's lap. Madelyn closed her eyes and Gracie rubbed her legs.

"You ok?" Asked Gracie.

Madelyn sighed. "My stomach hurts a little bit."

"Are you nauseous? What's up?" Gracie asked.

Madelyn shook her head. "No, it's probably just cramps." 

"Are you sure you're ok?" Gracie posed worriedly.